🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

King james was gay!

10 pages of content and we still are no closer to figuring out why it matters what King James did in his sex life.

Because everything these shitstains ever say is all about getting a chance to say, "You Christians are so STOOOPID! You should be like me!" For a bunch of people who love to tell others, "Mind your own business. If you don't like it, don't do it yourself, but don't tell others what to do", it just chaps their willies to think of Christians believing something they have decided shouldn't be allowed to exist. They simply cannot bear to grant others the freedom they demand for themselves.

10 pages of content and we still are no closer to figuring out why it matters what King James did in his sex life.

Because everything these shitstains ever say is all about getting a chance to say, "You Christians are so STOOOPID! You should be like me!" For a bunch of people who love to tell others, "Mind your own business. If you don't like it, don't do it yourself, but don't tell others what to do", it just chaps their willies to think of Christians believing something they have decided shouldn't be allowed to exist. They simply cannot bear to grant others the freedom they demand for themselves.

Who is impacting your freedom?
And why DO you hate the Fruits of the Spirit?
Why has the Holy Spirit foresaken you?

Last edited:
Who is impacting your freedom?
And why DO you hate the Fruits of the Spirit?
Why has the Holy Spirit foresaken you?

Demagoguery is the "fruits of the spirit?" :eek:

Who knew? :dunno:

No, it's the instruction from Paul in Galatians about how someone that is genuinely indwelt by the Holy Spirit should appear.
Why don't you guys ever care about this?
Peace, love, joy, patience, goodness, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control.
Where are these traits in your posts or Miss C's?

No, it's the instruction from Paul in Galatians about how someone that is genuinely indwelt by the Holy Spirit should appear.
Peace, love, joy, patience, goodness, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control.

I don't care because I'm not a Christian.

I'm just noting the absurdity of co opting historical figures to promote your agenda. It's really pretty pathetic.

I don't care because I'm not a Christian.

I'm just noting the absurdity of co opting historical figures to promote your agenda. It's really pretty pathetic.

Fair enough.
Why is historical evidence "co opting"(sic) historical figures?

I don't accept one word you say.

Here is an untruth you posted.

"We know absolutely that stories got added to scripture by scribes. "

How do we "know absolutely?"

were you there? Do you have photographic proof? Video? Fingerprints? No, you have what someone wrote. And when did they make their assertion? Hundreds, thousands of years later, based on what they read about that perriod, which was written by someone else who studied that period.

We DO NOT know absolutely.

We have theories. And manuscript theory and textual criticism shows us that the available manuscripts are reliable.

Big mouths like you come along and can fool some of the people most of the time, and most of the people some of the time, but you can fool everyone all the time.

Go ahead, keep quoting "Evilbible.com" or Wikipedia.

Last edited:

were you there? Do you have photographic proof? Video? Fingerprints? No, you have what someone wrote. And when did they make their assertion? Hundreds, thousands of years later, based on what they read about that perriod, which was written by someone else who studied that period.

We have theories. And manuscript theory and textual criticism shows us that the available manuscripts are reliable.
No, we KNOW.
The earliest manuscripts leave out stories that later ones have. Complete early manuscripts leave out the story of Jesus saying "Let he without sin...". It doesn't exist in the earliest manuscripts we have. It appears later.
The Harper Collins Study Bible is the most used bible in mainstream seminaries across the country. It has notes regarding the issue saying it can't be verified as authentic. The Oxford Study Bible goes the next step and leaves the story out, claiming it to be unreliable.
You haven't studied shit.
Never been to "Evilbible.com" or heard of it.
I actually read books.
Try it some time.

Last edited:

No, we KNOW.
The earliest manuscripts leave out stories that later ones have. Complete early manuscripts leave out the story of Jesus saying "Let he without sin...". It doesn't exist in the earliest manuscripts we have. It appears later.
The Harper Collins Study Bible is the most used bible in mainstream seminaries across the country. It has notes regarding the issue saying it can't be verified as authentic. The Oxford Study Bible goes the next step and leaves the story out, claiming it to be unreliable.
You haven't studied shit.

Yes, I have. I studied Textual Criticism for 9 years. And I have read more books on the subject than you have ever dreamed about. Go back to your hole and read some more wikipedia.

But there aren't any dated that are as old as the originals, so your question is moot.
Do you understand this?

How do you know if you never saw the original?

Are you this ignorant about the history of scripture and the dates ascribed to each of the books within it? When they were written?
Really?
Honestly?
Avatar stopped this line of questioning because it had become an embarrassing mistake.
How long will it take for you to understand you are making a complete fool of yourself?

Actually, I stopped asking because I have a life outside this message board and because you clearly don't seem to be understanding what I'm saying. So what's the point? Why complain about not having originals if you can't even have a way to tell they are originals?

By dating the ages of the copies. They far post-date when the originals would have been penned.

That doesn't really address the problem. All it says is when that particular original or copy was penned. It doesnt tell us if it is an original or copy.

If i made two copies of something I wrote, one immediate after the original and one 10 years later, you would be able to tell that one was 10 years early, but you couldn't tell if it was the original or a copy.

Hence my point. There is no way to know a manuscript that old is a copy or the original. It's not like they stamped "Original" on the manucripts.

Avatar, contact the CHL and their experts will explain it to you.

Fax: 1-801-240-2804
Internet: history.lds.org/section/library
By Mail:
Church History Library Reference Services
15 East North Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84150

Can't answer either so you changed the subject.

One doesn't have to be an expert in anything to use their brain.

That doesn't really address the problem. All it says is when that particular original or copy was penned. It doesnt tell us if it is an original or copy.

If i made two copies of something I wrote, one immediate after the original and one 10 years later, you would be able to tell that one was 10 years early, but you couldn't tell if it was the original or a copy.

Hence my point. There is no way to know a manuscript that old is a copy or the original. It's not like they stamped "Original" on the manucripts.

Avatar, contact the CHL and their experts will explain it to you.

Fax: 1-801-240-2804
Internet: history.lds.org/section/library
By Mail:
Church History Library Reference Services
15 East North Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84150

Can't answer either so you changed the subject.

One doesn't have to be an expert in anything to use their brain.

I answered your questions.
You have made a complete ass of yourself.

Forum List

Back