Kiss My Ass , George W Bush!

Love this!!

There you go. No matter what you think of Donald Trump he's one of the very few Republicans who have told the truth about G.W. All-Hat-No-Cattle Bush. Way back in 2005 he was saying in public on CNN he was surprised G.W. wasn't impeached for lying the country into war. The biggest mystery of all this is how and why the loudest, most foul mouthed blowhard supporters of G.W. "Mission-Accomplished" Bush for 15 years became, without a hitch in their stride, the loudest most foul mouthed supporters of "Go-Fuck-yourself-Bush" Donald Trump today. Sweet justice.

Yep, I agree with Trump on this as well and watched the CNN video with Trump from 2005 just the other day!

There is no way, Jose' that GWB would support Trump after all of his rants against GWB, and this guy in the video was foolish to think otherwise imho.

that was quite lame of the guy looking for his 15 minutes....

and to quote what Trump has said about others...''You started it''...meaning Trump started it this time...He belittled and demeaned George w Bush on the national stage in the debates with a major rant against GWB...does this ass in the op video truly believe GWB should or would support Trump, after Trump did that?

Get real!

It's politics.
Not really "politics"

Just an old guy, likely washed up & looking to be relevant again.

I presume you are talking about Bernie Sanders.

Accomplishments_zpsfwpy17c1.jpg

It would be nearly unbearable for 'W' to be close enough to kiss any part. Restraining from engaging in physical display of displeasure with that person would take all energy.

Trump took his chances dissing his brother Jeb!....*Dubya invaded Iraq and hanged Saddam for doing the same thing to his father. :lol:

*Okay I admit I'm channeling a progressive pinhead here.

Forum List

Back