🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

KKK endorses?

And Trump will get less than 60% of the GOP vote
And probably 60% of the Independent vote.
Far less than that based on the solid majority cross over yesterday coming to vote for Kasich and against Trump.
He wins one state (his own) that he spent the entire time campaigning in. You think that represents some kind of groundswell for Kasich? lmao.
Those are your silly words, not mine. The "groundswell" is the dems were willing to cross over in far greater numbers to cast anti-Trump votes for Kasich than anti-Kasich votes for Trump.

And Trump will get less than 60% of the GOP vote
And probably 60% of the Independent vote.
Far less than that based on the solid majority cross over yesterday coming to vote for Kasich and against Trump.
He wins one state (his own) that he spent the entire time campaigning in. You think that represents some kind of groundswell for Kasich? lmao.
Those are your silly words, not mine. The "groundswell" is the dems were willing to cross over in far greater numbers to cast anti-Trump votes for Kasich than anti-Kasich votes for Trump.
There aren't enough delegates left for Kasich to win the nomination, stupid. Ohio is the only state he is likely to win. His only hope is to suck off the establishment rinos in hopes of being picked at a brokered convention. Not gonna happen (being picked, that is).

Once again your stupid words, not mine, S. J. No one expects Cruz or Kasich to win the nomination in the primaries, only to keep Donald from doing that.

If Donald cant win the primaries, how do you phuqs think he can win a general.

He can't.

Once again your stupid words, not mine, S. J. No one expects Cruz or Kasich to win the nomination in the primaries, only to keep Donald from doing that.

He can't.
Say it, Jake. PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP. All your bitching and whining isn't going to stop him.

He can't.
Say it, Jake. PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP. All your bitching and whining isn't going to stop him.
Say it, S. J. LOSER DONALD J. TRUMP. All of your bitching and whining is not going to help him.

He can't.
Say it, S. J. LOSER DONALD J. TRUMP. All of your bitching and whining is not going to help him.
He doesn't need my help. He's doing fine without it.

Forum List

Back