🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

KKK endorses?

You are referring to ghetto uneducated poor blacks

Not the black middle class

images (67).jpg

This is part of the problem I have with endorsements....

A candidate can not control who endorses them or not.

If some known pedophile endorses Hillary, it does not mean Hillary supports pedophiles. If a MEMBER of the KKK endorses Trump or Hillary it does not mean the ENTIRE KKK endorses either or that the candidates support or represents those endorsing them.

The endorsement of someone only matters as much as you personally value that endorsement - their opinion is no more important (to me) than my own.

That being said, I do believe if it is brought to the candidate's attention that some hate group like the KKK or Black Lives Matter endorses them they should distance themselves from such a group.

Few people on this board would be willing to be so consistent. For the most part, the same people who have tried to shield Trump from the implications of a KKK endorsement would have no qualms about blasting Clinton here, while many of the same who would condemn Trump would likewise shield Clinton.
If a kkk member supports Trump, you call him a racist. If the same happens to Hillary it means nothing. You're a hypocrite. I personally think a candidate cannot control who supports them. Someone like yourself needs the daily talking points to do their thinking. Bless your heart.

Trump's business got busted for racist practices.

This is part of the problem I have with endorsements....

A candidate can not control who endorses them or not.

If some known pedophile endorses Hillary, it does not mean Hillary supports pedophiles. If a MEMBER of the KKK endorses Trump or Hillary it does not mean the ENTIRE KKK endorses either or that the candidates support or represents those endorsing them.

The endorsement of someone only matters as much as you personally value that endorsement - their opinion is no more important (to me) than my own.

That being said, I do believe if it is brought to the candidate's attention that some hate group like the KKK or Black Lives Matter endorses them they should distance themselves from such a group.

Few people on this board would be willing to be so consistent. For the most part, the same people who have tried to shield Trump from the implications of a KKK endorsement would have no qualms about blasting Clinton here, while many of the same who would condemn Trump would likewise shield Clinton.
If a kkk member supports Trump, you call him a racist. If the same happens to Hillary it means nothing. You're a hypocrite. I personally think a candidate cannot control who supports them. Someone like yourself needs the daily talking points to do their thinking. Bless your heart.

Link?

Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President

Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
He says he's retracting his endorsement of Donald Trump.

Hillary Clinton can add a new name to her list of endorsements – a prominent Ku Klux Klan member who says he likes her because of her "hidden agenda."

Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the Ku Klux Klan's California chapter, told the Telegraph Monday that he would be switching his support from Donald Trump to Clinton.

--------------------------------------

giphy.gif

indeed

Obama has been 'busted' for racist comments and practices. holder was known, thanks to a whistleblower, for declaring he would not prosecute cases of reverse discrimination and for his infamous 'MY people' line when talking about blacks.

NYC, you act like finding out a politician or a would-be politician being somewhat racist is something new and / or limited to only 1 party. COME ON, MAN! :p

Obama has been 'busted' for racist comments and practices. holder was known, thanks to a whistleblower, for declaring he would not prosecute cases of reverse discrimination and for his infamous 'MY people' line when talking about blacks.

NYC, you act like finding out a politician or a would-be politician being somewhat racist is something new and / or limited to only 1 party. COME ON, MAN! :p

Minorities get to decide which party is more racist towards them and to the extent they consider that in their voting decisions,

they have spoken, year after year.

Democrats win the black vote, the hispanic vote, the Jewish vote, the Asian vote, the gay vote. And others I'm probably forgetting.

Minorities get to decide which party is more racist towards them and to the extent they consider that in their voting decisions,

Democrats win the black vote, the hispanic vote, the Jewish vote, the Asian vote, the gay vote. And others I'm probably forgetting.
Minorities get to decide?!

You mean like Jesse Jackson, who was exposed for blackmailing companies for donations to his Rainbow Coalition, much of the money going to his mistress and illegitimate child...

You mean like Al Sharpton, the multi-million dollar race-baiting pastor who doesn't pay his taxes. That POS years ago rolled into town when a girl claimed 4 policemen raped her. Jackson MANUFACTURED evidence against them....right before the girl finally broke down and told the truth - She had had sex with her boyfriend but didn't want daddy to know. He never apologized for the vile things he said about the officers and blew town before any charges could be filed against him. The police never filed any because they wanted the situation - that had been driven to a near-violent fever - to go away.

You mean like the thugs Black Lives Matter, who forced a weak liberal politician to apologize for saying 'All Lives Matter', who called for the murder of all whites and policemen?

Yes, minorities have been all too eager to hand over their votes for 'free shite' - as LBJ said, 'something but not enough to make a difference'. After 50 years of entrusting their plight / lives to the Liberals their lives are no better, if not worse. For example, black unemployment is twice as high as whites....and the 1st Black President is in office. He has done NOTHING for them...NOTHING...except to tell them that they had no better friend than the architect of 'Economic Slavery' - the guy who declared "I will have these ni@@ers voting 'Democrat' for the next 200 years', LBJ!

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different results." Conservatives did that by blindly following the Washington Establishment GOP for years....but now they have finally woken up and are rebelling. Evidently, even after 50 years, it is going to take minorities a little longer before they wake up and see the light, how self-defeating putting all their trust into the DNC has been...

easyt, yeah, minorities' opinion on racism counts far more than yours.

Minorities get to decide?!

You mean like Jesse Jackson, who was exposed for blackmailing companies for donations to his Rainbow Coalition, much of the money going to his mistress and illegitimate child...

You mean like Al Sharpton, the multi-million dollar race-baiting pastor who doesn't pay his taxes. That POS years ago rolled into town when a girl claimed 4 policemen raped her. Jackson MANUFACTURED evidence against them....right before the girl finally broke down and told the truth - She had had sex with her boyfriend but didn't want daddy to know. He never apologized for the vile things he said about the officers and blew town before any charges could be filed against him. The police never filed any because they wanted the situation - that had been driven to a near-violent fever - to go away.

You mean like the thugs Black Lives Matter, who forced a weak liberal politician to apologize for saying 'All Lives Matter', who called for the murder of all whites and policemen?

Yes, minorities have been all too eager to hand over their votes for 'free shite' - as LBJ said, 'something but not enough to make a difference'. After 50 years of entrusting their plight / lives to the Liberals their lives are no better, if not worse. For example, black unemployment is twice as high as whites....and the 1st Black President is in office. He has done NOTHING for them...NOTHING...except to tell them that they had no better friend than the architect of 'Economic Slavery' - the guy who declared "I will have these ni@@ers voting 'Democrat' for the next 200 years', LBJ!

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different results." Conservatives did that by blindly following the Washington Establishment GOP for years....but now they have finally woken up and are rebelling. Evidently, even after 50 years, it is going to take minorities a little longer before they wake up and see the light, how self-defeating putting all their trust into the DNC has been...

Stay on topic.

So Jewish-Americans vote overwhelmingly Democrat because they want 'free shit'? Explain yourself.

Explain why a majority of women vote for the Dems.

It ain't about free stuff.

mm, sure, you will as you will when you google GOP with southern strategy.

The is that was then and this is now.

Shush and run along home, now.

mm, sure, you will like you will when you google GOP with southern strategy.

The is that was then and this is now.

Shush and run along home, now.
"you will like you when you...."
"THE is THAT was..."

Little early to be hitting the bottle, isn't it, Jake? :p

Forum List

Back