🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

KKK endorses?

Yeah, the usual suspect Race-Baiter loons have been silent on this one. They just don't know how to respond. They're waiting for someone from the DNC to tell them what to think and say. :)

Honestly, I think this is a false flag endorsement. Even the klan has better taste.

Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President

Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
He says he's retracting his endorsement of Donald Trump.

Hillary Clinton can add a new name to her list of endorsements – a prominent Ku Klux Klan member who says he likes her because of her "hidden agenda."

Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the Ku Klux Klan's California chapter, told the Telegraph Monday that he would be switching his support from Donald Trump to Clinton.

--------------------------------------

giphy.gif
She better come out and disavow it! The media will make her out to be an evil racist,anti semite,white supremacist,dictator,naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews!

Oh wait...nvm...media doesn't cover NEGATIVE things about Clinton.

jknowgood, you are a racist, you do love the KKK and its evil, so just understand good Americans don't care what you think.
You're an idiot, you support the racist in chief we have in office now. So you have zero credibility. Like I said a candidate cannot control who supports them. Do you agree or disagree? I guess I will wait for you to check the talking point of the day, to respond.
You are the Klan clown, here for nothing more than grins and giggles. Trump draws the racist maggots like a dead carcass.

Looks like the Race-Baiter Dem-Bots are stumped on this one. You know they rarely miss an opportunity to hop on board the Race-Bait train. :laugh:

jknowgood, you are a racist, you do love the KKK and its evil, so just understand good Americans don't care what you think.
You're an idiot, you support the racist in chief we have in office now. So you have zero credibility. Like I said a candidate cannot control who supports them. Do you agree or disagree? I guess I will wait for you to check the talking point of the day, to respond.
You are the Klan clown, here for nothing more than grins and giggles. Trump draws the racist maggots like a dead carcass.
Pk4hq8q.gif

Pauli knows that HRC does not like the KKK but Trump loves him sum Klan clown cake.

Last edited:
Not exactly the endorsement she was looking for but I'm sure she will take whatever she can get. After all, it was her party who created the KKK.

“We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Will Quigg, the grand dragon of the KKK’s California chapter, said during an interview with The Telegraph.

Pretty bad when all the republican hopefuls are too racist or the KKK.

Forum List

Back