Kmart unveils same sex family dolls targeting children as young as 3

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Kmart Unveils Same-Sex Family Dolls Targeting Children as Young as 3
Kmart stores in Australia are selling a line of same-sex family dolls, complete with two children and a pet, oriented toward children as young as three-years-old.

Oh isn't that special ............ just don't buy it then. See the menntally ill instantly see nothing wrong with that age nnumber of 3.

YOU ARE BEING GROOMED TO ACCEPT PEDOPHIILIA WAKE THE HELL UP YOU BRAIN DEAD DUMB ASSES!!

Last edited:
Kmart stores in Australia are selling a line of same-sex family dolls, complete with two children and a pet, oriented toward children as young as three-years-old.

Oh isn't that special ............ just don't buy it then. See the menntally ill instantly see nothing wrong with that age nnumber of 3.

YOU ARE BEING GROOMED TO ACCEPT PEDOPHIILIA WAKE THE HELL UP YOU BRAIND DEAD DUMB ASSES!!
But mommy there needs to be a penis and vagina

I saw it on tv

• Banned

YOU ARE BEING GROOMED TO ACCEPT PEDOPHIILIA WAKE THE HELL UP YOU BRAIND DEAD DUMB ASSES!!
But mommy there needs to be a penis and vagina

I saw it on tv

That's about the size of it too.

YOU ARE BEING GROOMED TO ACCEPT PEDOPHIILIA WAKE THE HELL UP YOU BRAIN DEAD DUMB ASSES!!

I don't see the problem

gays exist

instead of shielding children from gays and teaching them to fear and hate gays we should just admit they exist and get along with them.

I never taught my kids to hate anyone.

My kids grew up KNOWING that some people are gay.

• Banned

I don't see the problem

gays exist

instead of shielding children from gays and teaching them to fear and hate gays we should just admit they exist and get along with them.

I want you to wear a . shirt that says . I LOVE ALEX JONES . AND YOU MUST WEAR IT just like the cake baker who had to bake that cake. What's wrong with that again?

" KNOWING PPL ARE GAY" is NOT the problem . a problem this is NOT what this is about. It is SEXUALIZING THE KIDS

I never taught my kids to hate anyone
Disagreeing with a behavior is "hate"?

Why do you hate conservatives?

"Disagreeing with a behavior is "hate"?

of course, I didn't say that and I didn't mean that.
You, being a conservative, have chosen to spin (lie) to accuse me of a crime I didn't commit.

I accept that merely DISAGREEING with a behavior is NOT hate but but many conservatives actually DO exhibit HATE towards gays.

Roy Moore, ex-judge, ran for US senate in Alabama, endorsed by trump and only lost the election by a few thousand votes, specifically states that he DISAGREES with gays to the point of wanting them criminalized and rounded up.

I'm sure homosexuals everywhere were glad to here that his desire to have them arrested was NOT motivated by "hate".

"Why do you hate conservatives?"

Well, of course, I can see you are suggesting that my DISAGREEING with conservatives must be HATE!

because you think you are clever.

My suggesting that there is nothing wrong with gay dolls does not equal anything like "hate to conservatives".

But I do, in fact, HATE conservatives.

why?

-because they use semantics to obscure and confuse civil conversations
-because they run around shouting terribly HATEFUL things about gays (and other people) and then try to switch it to "I merely disagree with their lifestyle"
- because they voted for a conman who cheats and lies and shows great disrespect for our country, our constitution and our allies
- because they daily shout about CIVIL WAR and their desire to exterminate decent people
- and they smell

The market will decide, take your business elsewhere.

I don't see the problem

gays exist

I want you to wear a . shirt that says . I LOVE ALEX JONES . AND YOU MUST WEAR IT just like the cake baker who had to bake that cake. What's wrong with that again?

" KNOWING PPL ARE GAY" is NOT the problem . a problem this is NOT what this is about. It is SEXUALIZING THE KIDS
Versus shooting them up in schools, poisoning them with public water supplies, or allowing for the sexual trafficking of kids to your aristocracy?

Kmart's still breathing?
Maybe they are a sex toy shop now
I dont think pandering to homo child recruiters is going to help their failing image
It does if you are selling double dong dildoes
You're assuming your attraction to be universal?
I think your post violates the rules

Does it? What rules? The ever shifting amoeba like rules and laws of this society? You have my permission to tattle. The outcome will be determined by who you are, who I am, and the mod involved; nothing more. If you feel that I encroached into your safe space, please proceed.

Oh, my god! It comes with a pet dog too. These dolls need to pulled from the shelf before they turn children into faggots and/or Labradors.

Forum List

Back