Knock knock knock

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
I was in the process of making Cantonese sauce, we're having a Chinese theme meal tomorrow night, and there was a knock knock knock at the door.

I thought, "It's the prawn cracker discs", that the girlfriend ordered off Amazon, should land tonight. When I answered, it was a woman clutching a big pile of political leaflets, Labour (aka, Democrats)

The phrase I used to her was, probably exactly to the letter, "LABOUR, You can fuck right off, which fucking retard would vote for those idiots", and I shut the door.

The funny thing is, I'm between addresses, so I won't/can't vote today. If I could, Reform party.

But who in the right mind would vote left!!!!!! Bizarre.

Why to be that rude? A good answer from that woman should have been a good stone into your window.

I was in the process of making Cantonese sauce, we're having a Chinese theme meal tomorrow night, and there was a knock knock knock at the door.

I thought, "It's the prawn cracker discs", that the girlfriend ordered off Amazon, should land tonight. When I answered, it was a woman clutching a big pile of political leaflets, Labour (aka, Democrats)

The phrase I used to her was, probably exactly to the letter, "LABOUR, You can fuck right off, which fucking retard would vote for those idiots", and I shut the door.

The funny thing is, I'm between addresses, so I won't/can't vote today. If I could, Reform party.

Happy Guy Fawkes Day, fellow patriot!

I wish your Conservative Party the best of luck in blowing up Parliament during your election.

Why to be that rude? A good answer from that woman should have been a good stone into your window.
Because she's a thick bint and deserved it. If you think you're gonna go out with a Utopian political agenda and meet everyone smiling because you support a stupid party, I suggest you find a high cliff and do humanity a favour.

You should have told her that if she is in Labour she should stop knocking on doors and go to the hospital.

A stone to the window would be typical Labour Party behavior, wouldn't it? :laughing0301:
Don't know. If being a rude douchebag is typical behaviour of their opponents, I wouldn't be surprised

He is rude becaise he is a faragista and has never been taught any manners..
Meanwhile that woman can console herself with the largest majority in living memory. Its all good.

Of course you would vote Reform, like you would have voted for Mosley and all the other pound shop Fascists we have seen over the years.

Of course you would vote Reform, like you would have voted for Mosley and all the other pound shop Fascists we have seen over the years.
My voting history. Always voted general election. In my life, once for Labour, once for BNP (for a laugh), and once for UKIP. The rest of the time, conservative. But this time, moved address and never bother registering to vote because I'm hoping to move again within the next 6 to 12 months. Long story short, just easier to move bank address and driving licence, and then just have mail redirection for everything else until I get my final address.

Local elections? Hardly every voted in them, I cannot even guess how many and who I voted for. I remember voting for the Greens once because his son went to school with my eldest, and as I don't normally bother and he was the only bothered to knock on my door, I gave him my vote. He came second, the Tory candidate won by about 60 to 70 votes!!

someone will be by later to take you to re-education class,,

please be ready,,

Forum List

Back