Knock knock

the207life

Sep 15, 2013
Hey! Thought I'd introduce myself.

Currently active duty in the Navy and going to school with the hopes of beginning a career as a financial analyst. I'm a die hard New England sports fan and will take anyone in fantasy football :).

You'll probably find me most active in the following forums.. Politics, Stock Market, Economy, Military, Music, Sports, and the Outdoors.

Anyway, that's pretty much me summed up. Looking forward to sifting through the threads and meeting you all.
Take care.

Currently active duty in the Navy and going to school with the hopes of beginning a career as a financial analyst. I'm a die hard New England sports fan and will take anyone in fantasy football :).

You'll probably find me most active in the following forums.. Politics, Stock Market, Economy, Military, Music, Sports, and the Outdoors.

Anyway, that's pretty much me summed up. Looking forward to sifting through the threads and meeting you all.
Take care.

:welcome:

:salute:

Now, turn 2, Jody
:eusa_shhh:

Oh
and FUCK New England
:lol:

Welcome!!!!
Jump right in after you post 15 times and enjoy the board. :)

You will soon learn who to ignore and who to have a conversation with.
We have some real smart alecks and some who are trolls and others who just want to start arguing just to try and get to someone (which doesn't work, it just makes them look stupid) but they don't seem to get it, and keep trying. :) The last one's mentioned are the fun one's to play with.

Last edited:

Take care.

navy-salute.jpg

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your service. :)

Take care.

navy-salute.jpg

Ropey, are you trying to steal rep from me?

Take care.

navy-salute.jpg

Ropey, are you trying to steal rep from me?

:eusa_eh:

Not while you're giving it to me.

:D

Take care.
Welcome to USMB, the207life. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Forum List

Back