Knockout game is a myth

Flash mobs are a myth too. Funny, that's one trend that took off despite almost all stories about it being relegated to local coverage status. How odd...

The trend is a myth, ScubaSteve, not the game itself according to your own links. ScubaSteve, there is a difference. ScubaSteve.

Scuba-Steve-Color.jpg

I just saw an interview with Nancy Pelosi.
She said she never called it Obama Care,never said we have to pass it to see what's in it and
Obama never once said if you like your health care plan you can keep it.

Police will deny all day long that there is such a game because they know they can't stop it and they can't keep it from spreading.Newspapers deny it because they don't want to scare the crap out of the peaceful white people.To admit that blacks around the country are out of control is to admit that society
is breaking down.

Sorry folks,the knockout game is very real.It has spread across the USA with reports from all over and people have been killed.To date it's done by young black males against non blacks.

Yes, the knockout game is real, the trend of it spreading is a myth.

Scuba Steve mislead us again. Nancy Pelosi is a degenerate. These are just simple facts

I just saw an interview with Nancy Pelosi.
She said she never called it Obama Care,never said we have to pass it to see what's in it and
Obama never once said if you like your health care plan you can keep it.

Police will deny all day long that there is such a game because they know they can't stop it and they can't keep it from spreading.Newspapers deny it because they don't want to scare the crap out of the peaceful white people.To admit that blacks around the country are out of control is to admit that society
is breaking down.

Sorry folks,the knockout game is very real.It has spread across the USA with reports from all over and people have been killed.To date it's done by young black males against non blacks.

It will be funny when Law Enforcement starts treating these as Hate Crimes, as they should.

A law designed to prosecute Whites committing heinous acts on Blacks will be used to prosecute Blacks committing heinous crimes on Whites.

I would love to play this game with some soon to be dead thugs. America would be a better place without them as most would agree.

The thugs would leave you alone. They pick their victims carefully, someone who appears weak and vulnerable are prime targets.

Actually the only one they focused on the perp was some paki guy who attacked a Jew, they ignored the 3 accomplices in the media coverage

A law designed to prosecute Whites committing heinous acts on Blacks will be used to prosecute Blacks committing heinous crimes on Whites.

That will never happen. The Dems can not allow it.

Young mens' pointless street thuggery is nothing new.

White or Black both races have sick young men who get off on this sort of wilding.

I've been attacked twice by gangs of roving teen thugs setting out merely to hurt total strangers for fun.

In both cases those were White boys from the affluent Suburbs of Boston.

How do I know where they were from?

The idiots were wearing their HS team jackets.

Young mens' pointless street thuggery is nothing new.

White or Black both races have sick young men who get off on this sort of wilding.

I've been attacked twice by gangs of roving teen thugs setting out merely to hurt total strangers for fun.

In both cases those were White boys from the affluent Suburbs of Boston.

How do I know where they were from?

The idiots were wearing their HS team jackets.

Where is the news story about this?

Actually the only one they focused on the perp was some paki guy who attacked a Jew, they ignored the 3 accomplices in the media coverage

They were hispanic. Mentioning them would be anti immigrant. Which is as bad or worse than being anti black and racist.

Forum List

Back