Knockout game is a myth

Self fulfilling prophesy

Now that it has gotten all the press in the rightwing media it will become a trend

I just saw an interview with Nancy Pelosi.
She said she never called it Obama Care,never said we have to pass it to see what's in it and
Obama never once said if you like your health care plan you can keep it.

Police will deny all day long that there is such a game because they know they can't stop it and they can't keep it from spreading.Newspapers deny it because they don't want to scare the crap out of the peaceful white people.To admit that blacks around the country are out of control is to admit that society
is breaking down.

Sorry folks,the knockout game is very real.It has spread across the USA with reports from all over and people have been killed.To date it's done by young black males against non blacks.
she also said she didnt say you can keep your health care . but right on her website it said if you like your insurance you can keep it , if you like your doctor you can keep it She has so much botox in her brain that I think she is almost brain dead . she sure talks like she is

Young mens' pointless street thuggery is nothing new.

White or Black both races have sick young men who get off on this sort of wilding.

I've been attacked twice by gangs of roving teen thugs setting out merely to hurt total strangers for fun.

In both cases those were White boys from the affluent Suburbs of Boston.

How do I know where they were from?

The idiots were wearing their HS team jackets.

This is the kind of equivalence post that takes credibility from you more rational posts.

If FoxNews is reporting the Knockout game is real ....it must be real

How else can they highlight the collapse of our values?

So far, the case where the 60 year old woman shot and killed two youths has turned out to be fake.

Any others? It would not surprise me if there were no epidemic - only the same number of isolated cases as there has always been.

I don't really know and cannot say ... just guessing at this point.

So far, the case where the 60 year old woman shot and killed two youths has turned out to be fake.

Any others? It would not surprise me if there were no epidemic - only the same number of isolated cases as there has always been.

I attribute this to the Conservative Outrage Entertainment media.

The hanging of black people back in the day were isolated incidents too. Does that mean we shouldn't have been concerned about it? Violent racist trends should always be confronted.

God forbid anyone tell the truth about black people acting like fucking *******! We can't have that! It's bad for the democratic party.

Self fulfilling prophesy

Now that it has gotten all the press in the rightwing media it will become a trend

It's "prophecy," RW

And, that's pretty much the dumbest thing I've heard today. I heard CNN and HLN were reporting on it too. If anything, all of the media left and right are reporting on it, thus making it a trend.

Self fulfilling prophesy

It's "prophecy," RW

And, that's pretty much the dumbest thing I've heard today. I heard CNN and HLN were reporting on it too. If anything, all of the media left and right are reporting on it, thus making it a trend.

I disagree with this "media making it a trend" theory. Im aware of the trend, but you wont see me sucker punching anyone. Bad people do bad things and good people don't. Its as simple as that.

Self fulfilling prophesy

It's "prophecy," RW

I disagree with this "media making it a trend" theory. Im aware of the trend, but you wont see me sucker punching anyone. Bad people do bad things and good people don't. Its as simple as that.

Hence the usage of 'if anything.' Because as I see it, I have my doubts too.

Something that's been going on for over 20 years is a trend? Who knew?

I don't think anyone has called it "the knockout game" until now.

An epidemic? Probably not. Does it ever happen? Yes, so does murder, sexual assault, false imprisonment and lots of other bad stuff.

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A RACIST PIG FOR THINKING SUCH THINGS EXIST!!!!!

These stories of flash mobs and the knockout games were all made up by Rupert Murdoch and Fox News.

All blacks are racially peaceful and would NEVER participate in such atrocious behavior.

Self fulfilling prophesy

I think you're a little confused as to what a self fulfilling prophecy is. Shocker I know.

So, anyway should the media have ignored this story for the general good of the country?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back