Knockout game is a myth

Liberals have been so successful for so long in burying news that they can't believe word of these attacks has broken out of the tightly controlled bubble they created. Therefore it must be a myth.

I think you're a little confused as to what a self fulfilling prophecy is. Shocker I know.

So, anyway should the media ignored this story for the general good of the country?

If the "media" is ignoring this story, how do you verify that it is real?

I think you're a little confused as to what a self fulfilling prophecy is. Shocker I know.

So, anyway should the media ignored this story for the general good of the country?

I'm not saying they are. RW is blaming the media for exacerbating the situation by reporting it. Do you agree with him?

I'm not saying they are. RW is blaming the media for exacerbating the situation by reporting it. Do you agree with him?

I believe that stuff like this is happening, all the time. Is it a trend? Maybe. An epidemic? I doubt it.

I do know that I DON'T know everything and am prone to on occasion, being completely wrong.

If FoxNews is reporting the Knockout game is real ....it must be real

How else can they highlight the collapse of our values?

Yeah...that and the 100's and 100's of youtube videos, facebook post and stuff...yeah...all staged. :eusa_eh:

Sucker punches have been around forever

What is new is cameras on every corner recording it

What proof do you have that it is a "game"? Has anyone admitted to it?

Yeah...that and the 100's and 100's of youtube videos, facebook post and stuff...yeah...all staged. :eusa_eh:

Well these attacks are generally followed with the attackers laughing histerically. Whether they do or don't consider it a game, I don't understand why anyone would care about that distinction. What on earth is your point?

Last edited:
I remember the media panic about "wilding". And how that media panic got 5 innocent young black men sent to jail (Central Park Jogger rape case). It's a proud media tradition, scaring white people about black people.

Meanwhile, over in England, you can read about Happy Slapping or Glasgow Smiles, stuff that makes the Knockout Game look tame. Except it's actually done, by white people. Yet nobody is pointing to it to claim that all white people are animals.

I remember the media panic about "wilding". And how that media panic got 5 innocent young black men sent to jail (Central Park Jogger rape case). It's a proud media tradition, scaring white people about black people.

Meanwhile, over in England, you can read about Happy Slapping or Glasgow Smiles, stuff that makes the Knockout Game look tame. Except it's actually done, by white people. Yet nobody is pointing to it to claim that all white people are animals.

Well if we are including the actions of people outside the US, then black people are committing genocide and practicing slavery.

Happy slapping in Britian is also done by blacks.

Happy Slapping in London | Beyond Highbrow - Robert Lindsay

In happy slapping, the Blacks run up to random people, often Whites, slap them very hard and then run away. A lot of the happy slapping occurs on trains. In this video, all of the perpetrators are Black and all of the victims are White.

Here's some teens talking about it.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCzKyFpen9U]Black Kids From Jersey Playing Knockout Game - YouTube[/ame]

In happy slapping, the Blacks run up to random people, often Whites, slap them very hard and then run away. A lot of the happy slapping occurs on trains. In this video, all of the perpetrators are Black and all of the victims are White.

Have people died from being slapped? In the us they have even hit bicyclists in the head. That could easily kill them should they crash or fall off

Have people died from being slapped? In the us they have even hit bicyclists in the head. That could easily kill them should they crash or fall off

The goal of American blacks is to hit someone hard enough to knock them unconscious with a single blow. Naturally the chosen victims are going to be those likely to be knocked unconscious with a single blow. Usually the elderly or the very young.

Liberals have been so successful for so long in burying news that they can't believe word of these attacks has broken out of the tightly controlled bubble they created. Therefore it must be a myth.

Yes, and yesterday, Tuesday, the latest one:

72-Year-Old Woman Latest Victim Of ‘Knockout’ Game Assault?

Attack In Brooklyn Most Recent In String Of Similar And Disturbing Incidents

72-Year-Old Woman Latest Victim Of ?Knockout? Game Assault? « CBS New York

the problem with this is it is only going to grow in popularity. now it is getting national media coverage.

The author of this article is joke. He's either incredibly stupid, or a liar. Probably a little of both. My favorite bullshit line:

"Dozens to hundreds"? When witnesses can't differentiate between 24 and 100, should we really rely on them to speculate whether a crime was racially motivated?

Uh, even if the real number is 24, that's quite a lot and more than enough to cause widespread panic. So we're supposed to to ignore it since it's only 24? Good Lord how can some people just stick their head in the sand and pretend like nothing happened?

Forum List

Back