Koch Bothers: Callous and Indifferent While Pursuing Profit and Power.

FEDS are trying really hard.
The thing of it is that they can't control barter and trade. :D
They'll certainly try though, won't they? I wouldn't put anything past the bunch in charge of the tyranny the Federal Government has become.

The more they try the more you will see of black markets.
Africa did this and up popped a huge black market.
Africa has seen the light and has cut back on the huge amount of over regulations.
Now they are starting to rise up out of their poverty due to a Capitalistic ideology.
It's too bad the lefties in this country has not seen the light of day about this and they are traveling down the same exact road.
Well we have in all likelihood a Kenyan running things now, at least according to the claim on the inside jacket of his first book.

Thank you for your service.
You're welcome, put it was just a job, one I'm forbidden to discuss in any real detail, for life. Humans just love to use things that kill people and we built some beauties.

Yet more BS. The Official Secrets Act is 35 years. Thirty five years till you can speak of it.

I love when progressive liars are exposed. He doesn't even know the basic regulations because he was never there. As Ice Wasel said, he's 17 and playing Xbox. That is his big "contribution" to society.

I'm also fairly certain this buffoon is just Rightwinger under another screen name. He has very similar writing styles and false narratives.

Thank you for your contribution.
Yes, and then his mom unplugged his XBox and told him to clean up his room.

I don't think PMH is 17, but I do believe he is living in his mom's basement.

PMH trying to win the internets, and failing miserably:

boedicca-albums-mo-4-boedicca-s-stuff-picture6366-naked-fat-man-at-computer.jpg

Thank you for your service.
You're welcome, put it was just a job, one I'm forbidden to discuss in any real detail, for life. Humans just love to use things that kill people and we built some beauties.
Yet more BS. The Official Secrets Act is 35 years. Thirty five years till you can speak of it.
I'm under an Espionage Agreement. They are for life. Why do you think that kid is Russia is in so much trouble.

I don't think PMH is 17, but I do believe he is living in his mom's basement.

There's no win anywhere on the Internet. Like this site, it's crap no one with any sense gives a damn about.

And yet, here you are!

If you think this is a crap site that no one with any sense gives a damn about, then you must not give a damn about yourself…considering your near constant presence since you regged.

Methinks the mold in your basement has destroyed what tiny bit of cognitive abilities you once had.

PMH has over 3,000 posts in 40 days on this site.

He must really hate this place.

There's no win anywhere on the Internet. Like this site, it's crap no one with any sense gives a damn about.
And yet, here you are!

If you think this is a crap site that no one with any sense gives a damn about, then you must not give a damn about yourself…considering your near constant presence since you regged.

Methinks the mold in your basement has destroyed what tiny bit of cognitive abilities you once had.
This is just jerking off sweetcheeks, and I'm running out of time to do so. My slow season is over.

And yet, here you are!

This is just jerking off sweetcheeks, and I'm running out of time to do so. My slow season is over.

Slow season?

Yeah, that's the ticket.

:eusa_whistle:

I'm under an Espionage Agreement. They are for life. Why do you think that kid is Russia is in so much trouble.

Because he released classified documents. That's not the same as being able to talk about being a defense contractor.

And yet, here you are!

Slow season?
Yeah, that's the ticket.
Yep. It's like Business Cycle but it happens every year.

The place is fine, the Mods very good. It just doesn't matter a damn and the people I hate are you and those like you. Stupid, undereducated, and cocky little shits.

And yet you said you hated this place. And now you're saying you hate the people. Yet you keep coming back... :cuckoo:

The place is fine, the Mods very good. It just doesn't matter a damn and the people I hate are you and those like you. Stupid, undereducated, and cocky little shits.

And yet you said you hated this place. And now you're saying you hate the people. Yet you keep coming back... :cuckoo:
He like to get beat up. He's sick in the head. Whomever hired him to be here better demand a refund with interest.

The proper term for your psychological condition is: Projection.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back