Koch Bothers: Callous and Indifferent While Pursuing Profit and Power.

Yet more BS. The Official Secrets Act is 35 years. Thirty five years till you can speak of it.
I'm under an Espionage Agreement. They are for life. Why do you think that kid is Russia is in so much trouble.

Because he released classified documents. That's not the same as being able to talk about being a defense contractor.
The prisons they put you in are the same so I beg to deffer. Either way, the agreement is in force, for life. The wife has one as well but we worked different projects mostly so we can't even talk to each other. That part of our lives is dead.

And yet, here you are!

If you think this is a crap site that no one with any sense gives a damn about, then you must not give a damn about yourself…considering your near constant presence since you regged.

Methinks the mold in your basement has destroyed what tiny bit of cognitive abilities you once had.
This is just jerking off sweetcheeks, and I'm running out of time to do so. My slow season is over.

Slow season?

Yeah, that's the ticket.

:eusa_whistle:

Mmmm.... I had no idea being a government parasite had a "slow season". One would think that would be a steady scam.

PMH has over 3,000 posts in 40 days on this site.

He must really hate this place.
The place is fine, the Mods very good. It just doesn't matter a damn and the people I hate are you and those like you. Stupid, undereducated, and cocky little shits.
The proper term for your psychological condition is: Projection.
Just sayin'.
I earned the right to be an egotistical asshole long ago. I worked for it, I didn't get it from Limbaugh and Palin and Fox.

The place is fine, the Mods very good. It just doesn't matter a damn and the people I hate are you and those like you. Stupid, undereducated, and cocky little shits.
Just sayin'.
I earned the right to be an egotistical asshole long ago. I worked for it, I didn't get it from Limbaugh and Palin and Fox.

I wouldn't consider your personality defects as "earned". I suspect you were born that way.

This is just jerking off sweetcheeks, and I'm running out of time to do so. My slow season is over.

Slow season?

Yeah, that's the ticket.

:eusa_whistle:

Mmmm.... I had no idea being a government parasite had a "slow season". One would think that would be a steady scam.
It is if you're on the dole, like the people you pay for with the deduction from "your" paycheck, but I work for a living like most liberals.

I'm under an Espionage Agreement. They are for life. Why do you think that kid is Russia is in so much trouble.

Because he released classified documents. That's not the same as being able to talk about being a defense contractor.
The prisons they put you in are the same so I beg to deffer. Either way, the agreement is in force, for life. The wife has one as well but we worked different projects mostly so we can't even talk to each other. That part of our lives is dead.

Except that they don't put defense contractors in prison for discussing weapons systems they helped developed.

You didn't even know why Snowden was looking for asylum in Russia and yet you tried to hide behind it. Kind of proves you're making stuff up.

Just sayin'.
No just Dingy Harry Reid, Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and George Soros.

Just sayin'.
I wouldn't consider your personality defects as "earned". I suspect you were born that way.
Now that sounds like my wife.

And don't fuck with genetics. They dictate most of our lives, including why stupid people are Conservative.

Somebody has filled with loathing as PMH must have a truly awful Real Life.

Just sayin'.

Just sayin'.
No just Dingy Harry Reid, Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and George Soros.
They couldn't teach me to walk a dog by comparison. Plus they care about humanity. That's a serious limitation to seeing the world as it really is.

Except that they don't put defense contractors in prison for discussing weapons systems they helped developed.
Why do you think they don't talk about them, or if they do they are very old ones? I can be released but it won't happen. Most of what I worked on you still don't know even exists, or that your paid for it.

Just sayin'.
It was no picnic but here I am still. God only knows why.

It's pretty obvious. You're just a garden variety Prog Troll who comes here for attention. Your type shows up here for a time and then leaves for a fresh site to pollute.

The indicators are your enormous daily post count and ad hominem insults towards people whose posting history is unknown to you. You just spew your anti-convservative rant.

It's slightly amusing how full of yourself you are, but more pathetic than anything else.

Condolences to your wife.

PMH has over 3,000 posts in 40 days on this site.

He must really hate this place.

And yet you said you hated this place. And now you're saying you hate the people. Yet you keep coming back... :cuckoo:
I don't hate the place, it's run just fine, I hate you.

ROLMAO! Hating an anonymous poster on a message board!

You go, girl!

Just sayin'.
It was no picnic but here I am still. God only knows why.

It's pretty obvious. You're just a garden variety Prog Troll who comes here for attention. Your type shows up here for a time and then leaves for a fresh site to pollute.

Condolences to your wife.
Garden-variety? Nope. As for the wife, she will be thrilled when I leave to let you children have your way saying how evil liberals are and patting yourself on the backs for doing so. She hates you people and doesn't like me when I spend time on you either.

Forum List

Back