Koch Brother's fortune soars to over $100,000,000,000, nearly doubles under Obama.

So is greed but you don't have any problem with 100 people controlling the same amount of wealth as the poorest half of the world's population.

You can't choose which sins are evil.

Probably because we aren't greedy. If we were greedy we would be incredibly jealous of what they have and continually be trying to take them down. But we recognize that simply because a man makes more money or less money than us, he is still our brother. Why should I steal from a rich man when I would never think of stealing from anyone else?

By the way, if you are really concerned about greed, you cannot stop it in other people. Only in yourself. Look inward and be a good example. Robbery doesn't fix the problem of greed.

I hate it when you guys talk stupid. Billionaires fund politicians to change laws and deregulate so what was illegal becomes legal and moronic right wingers can then say, "But they didn't break any laws so you must be jealous". Surely these right wingers can't be so damn stupid, they don't understand the reason someone like Sheldon Adelson would spend a hundred million dollars? He wasn't trying to do what is best for America.

Sheldon Adelson's Sands Targeted in Money Laundering Investigation - Forbes

If Romney had been elected, you can bet the entire investigation would have gone away.

So you think you can destroy the greed of others by robbing them?

So your saying Obama's policies favor the wealthy 1%?

Which should make him a darling of the white wing.

10-Put-the-white-back-in-the-White-House-300x225.jpg

There is no "white wing" in Congo, Zaire, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Mali, Liberia, Angola, Mozambique, Tanzania, Kenya, Niger, Ethiopia, Ivory Coast, Togo, Sudan, Eritrea, Burkina Faso, Chad, Ghana, Benin, Senegal, Uganda, Gabon, Somalia, Cameroon and any of the other similarly prosperous and thriving and rich and free and glorious and liberated African countries, and has not been for at least 50 years, to suck away and steal the riches from them.

Which explains they are so gloriously free and rich and the envy of the rest of the world.

Probably because we aren't greedy. If we were greedy we would be incredibly jealous of what they have and continually be trying to take them down. But we recognize that simply because a man makes more money or less money than us, he is still our brother. Why should I steal from a rich man when I would never think of stealing from anyone else?

By the way, if you are really concerned about greed, you cannot stop it in other people. Only in yourself. Look inward and be a good example. Robbery doesn't fix the problem of greed.

I hate it when you guys talk stupid. Billionaires fund politicians to change laws and deregulate so what was illegal becomes legal and moronic right wingers can then say, "But they didn't break any laws so you must be jealous". Surely these right wingers can't be so damn stupid, they don't understand the reason someone like Sheldon Adelson would spend a hundred million dollars? He wasn't trying to do what is best for America.

If Romney had been elected, you can bet the entire investigation would have gone away.

It's OK for he who robs first?

So your saying Obama's policies favor the wealthy 1%?

There is no "white wing" in Congo, Zaire, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Mali, Liberia, Angola, Mozambique, Tanzania, Kenya, Niger, Ethiopia, Ivory Coast, Togo, Sudan, Eritrea, Burkina Faso, Chad, Ghana, Benin, Senegal, Uganda, Gabon, Somalia, Cameroon and any of the other similarly prosperous and thriving and rich and free and glorious and liberated African countries, and has not been for at least 50 years, to suck away and steal the riches from them.

Which explains they are so gloriously free and rich and the envy of the rest of the world.

Actually, there is a "white wing" outside the US.

U.S. Christian Right Behind Anti-Gay Law Passed in Uganda

Meet the American Pastor Behind Uganda's Anti-Gay Crackdown

Americans’ Role Seen in Uganda Anti-Gay Push

Actually, there is a "white wing" outside the US.

U.S. Christian Right Behind Anti-Gay Law Passed in Uganda

Meet the American Pastor Behind Uganda's Anti-Gay Crackdown

Americans’ Role Seen in Uganda Anti-Gay Push

If you think that in Africa (especially in Muslim Africa) it takes whites to oppose or persecute or kill gays, you are hopelessly beyond any help.

It's OK for he who robs first?
Using the federal government to rob taxpayers is beneath the pale, RDean.

And When Pelosi's kin got in trouble with Solyndra, she made sure the taxpayers gave her family their money back. The company waltzed away with half a billion in taxpayer leeching. Pelosi wants blood when her kin gets themselves in trouble with stupid investments she promotes.

After that, she made sure her BIL got $737,000,000 of taxpayer money for a solar plant in the desert. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043282/Nancy-Pelosis-brother-law-given-loan-bigger-Solyndra-solar-plant.html

Somebody please take away the treasury from the Democrats. Please.

Last edited:
WE did...And WE DID build it you ass.

How many tens of billions of taxpayer monies did WalMart receive?
Try SOLYNDRA and others with STIMULUS. :eusa_hand:

Go fish SON.

And once again, Solyndra and every other solar panel manufacturer either BK'd or was severely hurt when China subsidized their own companies.

Question. Did you use the opportunity to install solar on your house when the prices dropped to 6k? I'm sure not. You loose.

The ones who rob first are "safe" in your strange little world.

Oh my the far left in this thread continue to prove that evolution was not kind to them.

The fact that if you're middle class Republicans have nothing to offer?

Or the fact that you are one of those 'I Have Mine and Fuck Everyone Else' sociopaths.

Or the fact that actual conservatives are old-Rich-White-Guys; MIDDLE CLASS CONSERVATIVES ARE JUST CHEAP, AND NOT IN THE GOOD WAY.

Try SOLYNDRA and others with STIMULUS. :eusa_hand:

Go fish SON.

You mean Bush's "Solyndra"?

Bush gave money to Solyndra in Obama's stimulus plan?

For starters, this story has bipartisan roots. President George W. Bush signed the bill launching the Energy Department’s loan program in 2005, and his administration selected Solyndra from 143 applicants for the first loan.
The deal almost closed during Bush’s last month in Washington, but the department’s career staff delayed it, saying the loan “appears to have merit” but wasn’t quite ready. Bush aides had given so many assurances to Solyndra’s CEO that they apologized.
Solyndra was not some fly-by-night operation; it was once the toast of Silicon Valley. It had raised $1 billion from elite investors — not just George Kaiser, an Obama bundler, but the Waltons of Wal-Mart fame, Republican donors and the British mogul Richard Branson.

Quit the outrage*over Solyndra* - NY Daily News

Solyndra was one of three things Bush left asking Obama to finish for him. Bush must have been persuasive. Look at Iraq. Look at the deficit creating Bush tax cuts.

Oh my the far left in this thread continue to prove that evolution was not kind to them.

The fact that if you're middle class Republicans have nothing to offer?

Or the fact that you are one of those 'I Have Mine and Fuck Everyone Else' sociopaths.

Or the fact that actual conservatives are old-Rich-White-Guys; MIDDLE CLASS CONSERVATIVES ARE JUST CHEAP, AND NOT IN THE GOOD WAY.

Most of the GOP middle class don't have anything. They live off Social security and Medicare. The fact they elect people who want to put them out into the streets proves they are batshit crazy.

Oh like when Hillary Clinton's investment gains wiped out numerous retired people's life savings?

Or doesn't it count when Hillary sez to the Grand Jury, "I forget."

Funny enough though, Democrats consistently out spend and out raise their republican opponents, but still are fixated on the miniscule profits of the Koch Brothers. When will they figure out that they are puppets themselves, played by the hands of George Soros?

Says the guy who was a Republican first. And perhaps you need to examine your world before saying his is "strange."

You mean Bush's "Solyndra"?

Bush gave money to Solyndra in Obama's stimulus plan?

For starters, this story has bipartisan roots. President George W. Bush signed the bill launching the Energy Department’s loan program in 2005, and his administration selected Solyndra from 143 applicants for the first loan.
The deal almost closed during Bush’s last month in Washington, but the department’s career staff delayed it, saying the loan “appears to have merit” but wasn’t quite ready. Bush aides had given so many assurances to Solyndra’s CEO that they apologized.
Solyndra was not some fly-by-night operation; it was once the toast of Silicon Valley. It had raised $1 billion from elite investors — not just George Kaiser, an Obama bundler, but the Waltons of Wal-Mart fame, Republican donors and the British mogul Richard Branson.

Quit the outrage*over Solyndra* - NY Daily News

Solyndra was one of three things Bush left asking Obama to finish for him. Bush must have been persuasive. Look at Iraq. Look at the deficit creating Bush tax cuts.

So Bush didn't give money to Solyndra in Obama's stimulus plan.
Good to know.

Forum List

Back