Kooky liberals turn circus elephants into lab rats

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
They made a big deal about elephants being treated badly as members of the circus, so the liberals were successful in ending the age old tradition.

It turns out, the elephants are going right to the lab to be jammed with needles in an attempt to "find cure for cancer".

perhaps they could find the cure under a rock, ...perhaps they can just admit that's their excuse for the funding of their Frankenstein experiments.

It's a little suspicious how fast the elephants ended up at the lab.

Liberals never seem to think or care about the actual consequences of their policies. They claim credit based on purported good intentions, rather than on actual or plausible results.

Though, to be fair, I'm not sure how reasonable it would have been to expect this result. It's never occurred to me to wonder, if circuses stopped using elephants, what would become of those elephants.

Their twisted evil knows no bounds.

Everything they do and think has to APPEAR to be good, but its always sordid and painful underneath.

See how easy that was? There are things that are common knowledge or subjective you can just say

This is not one of them

The irony of you being shocked I expected you the OP to back up your claim...It only took 5 seconds, do it next time before you're asked by multiple people for a source.

It's expensive to house elephants and this is right up the lefts alley anyway. PETA want to kill everything that resembles a domesticated animal, really "liberals" are much more cruel to animals on the fringes than "conservatives". Often time the farther left you go the more extreme the positions get on domestication

Forum List

Back