Kremlin Announces Putin/Trump Meeting In Works

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Damn, Trump is such a breath of fresh air.

Already getting better relations with Russia and Trump isn't even sworn in yet.

North Korea announces they are willing to meet with Trump, any time, any where.

And what are the libtardos worried about, Trumps tweets about loser movie stars.

I hope Trump doubles his tweets. Circumventing the lame stream media and the Democrat sycophants drives them batshit crazy.

Let the moonbats loose their "minds" about what he's doing with his left hand. He knows how to get attention and tweek libturds. The best part about it is that most people agree with him, at least people who matter, people with jobs and families (real ones not queer ones) and aren't real happy with the meat puppet faggot's "legacy" of race riots and ambushed cops.

Trump's doing shit with his right hand that is undermining and rolling back regressive insanity before he's even been sworn in.

But OMG russia.....

WWIII averted. No thanks to Hussein and Hitlery. Nice job Trump. :thup:

I find it Hillarious when Hillary did every thing she could to interfere with Russia's election she's now blaming Russia for her loss.

Talk about poetic justice even though they didn't have to change one vote in America to kick the old entitled Queen to the curb.

Let alone the Audacity of Dope using our tax money to interfere with Israel's election

The two losers will not be missed by any rational American.

"Thanks for installing me as President, Vladimir! Now what can I do for you?"

Damn, Trump is such a breath of fresh air.

Already getting better relations with Russia and Trump isn't even sworn in yet.

North Korea announces they are willing to meet with Trump, any time, any where.

And what are the libtardos worried about, Trumps tweets about loser movie stars.

I hope Trump doubles his tweets. Circumventing the lame stream media and the Democrat sycophants drives them batshit crazy.

He is a special person, as you are.

Dec 28. Talks about ceasefire in Syria.

Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov:
I also hope that once Donald Trump’s administration takes office, they too will join these efforts so that we can all work in this area in a friendly spirit and as a team.

Meeting with Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu and Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov

kamp-kumbaya.jpg

"Wait until after my re-election, I'll be more flexible then."

Oh wait, shit wrong guy.

Oh shit you were so upset at a softie you voted for a Putin's lapdog.

Well done, but tell you what, a this point you need to STFU about Democrats being too friendly to Russia for your tastes.

I remember the first time Obama publicly came out to interfere in another government's issues. Honduras. I remember going "ruh roh".

Anyone else remember Obama and Hillary wanting Hondurans to throw out their constitution and let the President back in again even though he was going for a third term?

Of course since then the list has grown far longer than even I anticipated the son of a bitch trying regime change.

Oh wait, shit wrong guy.

Well done, but tell you what, a this point you need to STFU about Democrats being too friendly to Russia for your tastes.
Nobody really cares if Dims are friendly or otherwise. They're done.

Oh wait, shit wrong guy.

I never ssaid they were too soft you stupid fuck. I said they were being played at every turn. Which is obviously true. There's a big difference between negotiating from a weak position and a strong one. Don't worry though, you'll see how this works soon enough.

Oh wait, shit wrong guy.

Pffffft. You ever check out who Hillary owes favors to? Millions from foreign donors. Ukraine even leads the ME donors. So stop with the shit that Trump owes Putin.

Nothing has been proven that the hacking even affected the election.

Has the FBI even FINALLY inspected the DNC servers. Last thread I put up on it they haven't checked the servers to date. Just relied on CrowdStrike the same freaking tech company hired by the DNC.

PUTIN: Donald, I need you to help me get my economy out of the shitter so I can resume my imperialist aims.

TRUMP: Anything, boss. Name it.

PUTIN: I need oil above $60 a barrel. Preferably over $100.

I remember the first time Obama publicly came out to interfere in another government's issues. Honduras. I remember going "ruh roh".

You're spouting the Communist Party line, Comrade. The Honduran elections were found to be free and fair.

Forum List

Back