Kremlin Announces Putin/Trump Meeting In Works

2vmaq08.jpg

There is no such thing as a former KGB man. - Vladimir Putin

Trump actually starts blushing like a schoolgirl when he talks about being in a relationship with his idol.

Q: Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin? A conversational relationship, or anything that you feel you have sway or influence over his government?

TRUMP: I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today.

I remember the first time Obama publicly came out to interfere in another government's issues. Honduras. I remember going "ruh roh".

Anyone else remember Obama and Hillary wanting Hondurans to throw out their constitution and let the President back in again even though he was going for a third term?

Of course since then the list has grown far longer than even I anticipated the son of a bitch trying regime change.
And the US was big time involved with the Ukraine. IF Putin was involved in the corrupt Democrat email revelations my guess it was retaliation for that.

I remember the first time Obama publicly came out to interfere in another government's issues. Honduras. I remember going "ruh roh".

Anyone else remember Obama and Hillary wanting Hondurans to throw out their constitution and let the President back in again even though he was going for a third term?

Of course since then the list has grown far longer than even I anticipated the son of a bitch trying regime change.
And the US was big time involved with the Ukraine.
I see you are a big reader of Sputnik.

Damn, Trump is such a breath of fresh air.

Already getting better relations with Russia and Trump isn't even sworn in yet.

North Korea announces they are willing to meet with Trump, any time, any where.

And what are the libtardos worried about, Trumps tweets about loser movie stars.

I hope Trump doubles his tweets. Circumventing the lame stream media and the Democrat sycophants drives them batshit crazy.

And yet the left cheered when Obama decided to start treating the Muslim Brotherhood and other radicals like legitimate governments and invited them to the table. That sure ended well, didn't it?

The left claimed that the world would love us again after Obama's election and then when relations became strained, the left changed their attitude and said who cares what other countries think about us? It only seemed important to please the Muslims.

We should have dialog, especially with enemies who could pose a danger. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

We also need to repair the damage done to Israel. Obama was against them from the start.

I am hoping for the best. Trump has seemed to have a positive effect on jobs and international relations.

WWIII averted. No thanks to Hussein and Hitlery. Nice job Trump. :thup:
Yep, Trump is the best appeaser we can get! The 'Artful Dealer' in his mind, but you wanna bet Putin gets another big chunk of eastern Europe.

Nah, that's just Trump-Hater drama queen shite. It'll be fine. Trump's the adult who's gonna step in and fix Hussein and Clinton's mess. You're welcome. :)

Of course Trump has to meet his boss. After the amount of money Russia has given to that family Putin wants Trump to kiss his ring in person.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

Are the liberals freaking out about the meeting? I'm surprised they haven't started a thread claiming Trump sent Putin a Ruben sandwich or some whacky shit.

And what are the libtardos worried about, Trumps tweets about loser movie stars.

I hope Trump doubles his tweets. Circumventing the lame stream media and the Democrat sycophants drives them batshit crazy.
The bromance of the century....

The bromance of the century....
Obama and the Iran mullahs?

Of course Trump has to meet his boss. After the amount of money Russia has given to that family Putin wants Trump to kiss his ring in person.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.
That's not really a link so what was the context? In 2008 our property markets were in free fall mode, was that the reason Russia accounted for more rentals? Or did you bother putting any more effort into your analysis than copy and paste the worst string of words you could find in the article?

You're spouting the Communist Party line, Comrade. The Honduran elections were found to be free and fair.

I'm not referring to the elections. I'm talking about the Honduran President at the time wanting to suspend the Constitution so he could run for a third term. The Hondurans expelled him for going against the ruling of the Supreme Court.

Obama demanded that the President be re instated. Honduras told Obama to fuck off.

Forum List

Back