Kremlin Announces Putin/Trump Meeting In Works

Putin wouldn't even want to deal with the Nazis in Kiev today. Their economy is completely in the shitter now that the EU quotas have kicked in.

Ever since the election democrats have been creating the fiction that Putin is working with Trump.

It would be funnier than goose shit if they forced Trump into a nice cozy relationship to get things done.

Fingers crossed I hope it is so.

2vmaq08.jpg
Did he go?
Trump claimed for years afterwards that he and Putin had a close personal relationship.

BFFs.

Then, when it came out that Putin was installting Trump as President, The Donald was suddenly like, "Vladimir who? I've never seen him before in my life."

But your gal Hillary was taking bribes from Putin, so that makes all better, Guno,

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Is GLORIOUS, DA COMRADE?

Ever since the election democrats have been creating the fiction that Putin is working with Trump.

It would be funnier than goose shit if they forced Trump into a nice cozy relationship to get things done.

Fingers crossed I hope it is so.
Tamir Halperin (Poland): “They [ Dems] are using “Russia the monster” as a tool to attract as much compassion as possible. They simply need an artificial enemy to get more support inside their system.”
--
Instead of an understanding that Russia is no longer the Cold War threat and thus they should be our friends, our government has only become closer because they feel they have to. Unfortunately, [it’s] not going further,” Rohrabache said. “There’s a necessity for our government to work with Russia now, because otherwise we’ll be suffering dramatic setbacks in the Middle East and in the cause of fighting against radical Islamic terrorism,” Rohrabacher suggested.
‘Putin’s watching out for Russia, we should do the same’: US congressman on US-Russia relations
--
Neocons have embedded themselves in the corridors of power. They claim to be interested in spreading ‘democracy’, but the reality is that the neocon movement is all about money and profits.
Follow the money trail for source of 'Russian threat' paranoia

Kremlin Announces Putin/Drumpf Meeting In Works

Is it time for Trump to report in to his handler again?

Seems like Trump's his own man. This is what upsets the
'handler class'. You know, the ones who control the clintons and the obamas, bushes etc.

Damn, Trump is such a breath of fresh air.

Already getting better relations with Russia and Trump isn't even sworn in yet.

North Korea announces they are willing to meet with Trump, any time, any where.

And what are the libtardos worried about, Trumps tweets about loser movie stars.

I hope Trump doubles his tweets. Circumventing the lame stream media and the Democrat sycophants drives them batshit crazy.
This thread didn't age well.Trump’s Rapid Rapprochement Plans With Russia Fade

"Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?" - Donald J. Trump

MSNBC: Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin?

TRUMP: I do have a relationship and I can tell you that he’s very interested in what we’re doing here today.

“I was in Russia, I was in Moscow recently. And I spoke indirectly — and directly — with President Putin, who could not have been nicer.” - Donald J. Trump

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Leaders of Nations should meet. This is very good.

Trump can make friends with OBAMA'S BUDDY, Putin.

"Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?" - Donald J. Trump

TRUMP: I do have a relationship and I can tell you that he’s very interested in what we’re doing here today.

“I was in Russia, I was in Moscow recently. And I spoke indirectly — and directly — with President Putin, who could not have been nicer.” - Donald J. Trump

You're a dumb one, Guno...

WWIII averted. No thanks to Hussein and Hitlery. Nice job Trump. :thup:

I find it Hillarious when Hillary did every thing she could to interfere with Russia's election she's now blaming Russia for her loss.

Talk about poetic justice even though they didn't have to change one vote in America to kick the old entitled Queen to the curb.

Let alone the Audacity of Dope using our tax money to interfere with Israel's election

The two losers will not be missed by any rational American.
Weird how you guys make sh!t up and then post it as if it were true. And then you call real news organizations "fake".

Guno, which person associated with the campaign had the most dealings with the Russians?

1. Jeff Sessions
  2. Michael Flynn
  3. John Podesta
Hmm? Which is it hack?

{

In 2011, John Podesta joined the executive board of a small energy company called Joule Unlimited. Two months after he joined the board, the Russian government invested one billion rubles (approximately $35 million) into the company. The money came from a Russian government investment fund called Rusnano. What is Rusnano? It is a fund started in 2007 by Vladimir Putin and has been described by Russian Education and Science Minister Andrei Fursenko as “Putin’s Child.”

According to State Department cables leaked via Wikileaks, technology venture funds like Rusnano were considered a national security concern by U.S. officials because they could serve a “dual use” in their investments. That is, their investments in civilian technologies could have a military application.

In short, John Podesta was business partners with the Russian government and Vladimir Putin. When John Podesta went to the White House in January 2014 to serve as counselor to President Obama, he failed to disclose his board membership in one of the Joule entities on his financial disclosure form. According to the Podesta emails, Podesta transferred his 75,000 shares in the company to an LLC controlled by his family. But as the Wall Street Journal notes, the Podesta emails reveal he remained actively engaged in company business after that fact.}

Peter Schweizer: Trump vs. Clintons' Russia ties (guess who always got a free pass)

{
John Podesta, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s 2016 national campaign chairman, may have violated federal law by failing to disclose the receipt of 75,000 shares of stock from a Kremlin-financed company when he joined the Obama White House in 2014.

The outlet also states that Podesta appears to be linked to a $35 million transaction between a Kremlin-funded company and a company he sat on the board of.}

Podesta Received $35 Million From Russia While Advising Clinton And Obama

{
Podesta, founder and chairman of the Podesta Group, is listed as a key lobbyist on behalf of Sberbank, according to Senate lobbying disclosure forms. His firm received more than $24 million in fees in 2016, much of it coming from foreign governments, according to the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics.

Podesta is the brother of John Podesta, who was the national campaign chairman for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s losing 2016 campaign for the presidency. Former President Barack Obama imposed the sanctions following the Russian seizure of the Crimean region of Ukraine in 2014.

The lobbying campaign targeted Congress and the executive branch, with Podesta and other lobbyists arranging at least two meetings between Sberbank officers and Department of State officials, according to Elena Teplitskaya, Sberbank’s board chairman, who spoke to House aides in August.

The discovery of high-profile Democrats like Podesta being paid lucrative fees for lobbying to lift U.S. sanctions on Russia contrasts with charges from Democrats that President Donald Trump and his key aides are soft on Russia while the Obama administration was tough on Moscow.}

EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

So let's hear some more of your fucking lies, scumbag?

Yeah, you can never have too much flexibility. And what a great negotiating tactic to blab it to the other side, but I was sorta of surprised Barry didn't also draw a line in the sand...behind Medvedev.

WWIII averted. No thanks to Hussein and Hitlery. Nice job Trump. :thup:

I find it Hillarious when Hillary did every thing she could to interfere with Russia's election she's now blaming Russia for her loss.

Talk about poetic justice even though they didn't have to change one vote in America to kick the old entitled Queen to the curb.

Let alone the Audacity of Dope using our tax money to interfere with Israel's election

The two losers will not be missed by any rational American.
Weird how you guys make sh!t up and then post it as if it were true. And then you call real news organizations "fake".

What is it you claim is "made up" Brown Shirt?

{
Bill and Hillary Clinton received large sums of money directly and indirectly from Russian officials while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State. Bill Clinton was paid a cool $500,000 (well above his normal fee) for a speech in Moscow in 2010. Who footed the bill? An investment firm in Moscow called Renaissance Capital, which boasts deep ties to Russian intelligence. The Clinton Foundation itself took money from Russian officials and Putin-connected oligarchs. They also took donations from:

• Viktor Vekselberg, a Putin confidant who gave through his company, Renova Group
  • Andrey Vavilov, a former Russian government official who was Chairman of SuperOx, a research company that was part of the “nuclear Cluster” at the Russian government’s Skolkovo research facility
  • Elena Baturina, the wife of the former Mayor of Moscow, who apparently gave them money through JSC Inteco, an entity that she controls
Then there is the glaring fact that the Clinton Foundation also scored $145 million in donations from nine shareholders in a Canadian uranium company called Uranium One that was sold to the Russian government in 2010. The deal required the approval of several federal government agencies, including Hillary Clinton’s State Department. The deal allowed Rosatom, the Russian State Nuclear Agency, to buy assets that amounted to 20 percent of American uranium. Rosatom, by the way controls the Russian nuclear arsenal.

Equally troubling: some of those donations were hidden and not disclosed by the Clintons. President Obama required the Clinton Foundation to disclose all contributions as a condition of Hillary Clinton becoming Secretary of State. But that did not happen. The only reason the hidden donations ever came to light is because we uncovered them by combing through Canadian tax records.}

Peter Schweizer: Trump vs. Clintons' Russia ties (guess who always got a free pass)

Kremlin Announces Putin/Drumpf Meeting In Works

Is it time for Trump to report in to his handler again?
Talking Points for Sale

Before Trump made his first friendly remarks about Putin, yours was a GOPer talking point. It consisted of "the Russian reset, the Uranium deal, and Obama telling Medvedev he could be more friendly to Russia after he got re-elected."

Forum List

Back