Kremlin confirms it received email from Trump lawyer

I understand that even Trump's personal lawyer, recently went and hired a lawyer to defend him for defending Trump.

Drama!

Last edited:
Moscow is giving up on trump. They realize that he can no longer help them. He is no longer an asset, he has become a liability. Time to dump trump. Congress even has taken the authority of removing sanctions away from him. That was big.

Moscow is giving up on trump. They realize that he can no longer help them. He is no longer an asset, he has become a liability. Time to dump trump. Congress even has taken the authority of removing sanctions away from him. That was big.
The Ruskies are most pissed about the latest round of sanctions from a GOP led Congress also....Mud wrestling is still alive and well in the 21st century..

Last edited:
Proof of other Trump lies.

Trump's lawyer asked Putin's spokesman for help on a stalled business project. That's "not our job," the spokesman said.

The Kremlin on Wednesday confirmed it received an email from President Trump’s personal lawyer during the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign in which the lawyer asked for help with a potential skyscraper project in Moscow.
<more>
/----/ BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA is that all you got?
1234.jpg

I understand that even Trump's personal lawyer, recently went and hired a lawyer to defend him for defending Trump.

Drama!

Yeah...he saw what happened to Scooter Libby when a left wing prosecutor ignored the law....

A lot of nothing about nothing. ...... :cuckoo:
Nothing that the president lied repeatedly about this very thing? :rolleyes:
/---/ Provide proof he lied.
Trump Team Has Frequently Claimed ‘No Contact’ With Russia
I can't wait for all the 'investigations to find Trup and his campaign did not collude with the 'russians' to influence the election!
You're going to once again look like the fucking idiot you are.
Once a loser always a loser.

Forum List

Back