🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kurds Seize Iraqi Town From Militants

The Turkish people are very nationalistic and have long memories.

They have been fighting Kurdish terrorists for many years. So I doubt they are too keen on having a Kurdish state set up shop right on their border.

And like I said, the Kurds in Turkey would most likely step up their fighting against the Turkish army in order to break away.

Basically, what the West views as stability with a newly formed Kurdish state.

The Turks would see as just the beginning of fighting and instability in their Kurdish region.

Same with the Iranians. ...... :cool:

The U.S. broke Humpty Dumpty (Iraq) and now wants to put it together again.

Ain't gonna happen.

The Shiites in the south and the Sunni's in the center will never get along and form a stable government.

And the Kurds in the north don't want anything to do with either of them.

But like idiots......we keep trying to fix it. ... :cool:

The Turkish people are very nationalistic and have long memories.

They have been fighting Kurdish terrorists for many years. So I doubt they are too keen on having a Kurdish state set up shop right on their border.

And like I said, the Kurds in Turkey would most likely step up their fighting against the Turkish army in order to break away.

Basically, what the West views as stability with a newly formed Kurdish state.

The Turks would see as just the beginning of fighting and instability in their Kurdish region.

Same with the Iranians. ...... :cool:

So you would prefer ther Suni ISIS ? at least you can negotiate with the Kurds, regardless of what your fears of them are. At this pont they look like the good guys to me in a bad neighborhood

The Kurds are probably going to end up with their own country after the dust settles in Iraq and Syria. They have done all the heavy lifting and they deserve it. :thup:
Turkey and Iran aren't going to allow that to happen.

They view the Kurds as terrorists........and rightly so. .... :cool:
Well considering Turkey has been occupying parts of internationally recognized Kurdistan, who cares what the Turks say. And Iran doesn't consider the Kurds as "terrorists", they just don't want to give the Kurds their land back either.

I agree they will definently not want to see the Kurds have a State, but if the Kurds can get a piece of Iraq and Syria and keep it free of nutty ISIS fighters, that may be a better alternative. I believe the whole region is gearing up for major changes in regards to borders and countries anyways.
Yes, the whole region is going to experience some major changes.

Neither the Turk's or the Iranian's want to see a Kurdish state carved out of Iraq for two reasons:

1) They fear the Kurds in their country will start fighting to break away and join the newly formed Kurdish state.

2) They do not want an Israeli client state next to their borders.
A Kurdish state at this point is unstoppable, and only a matter of time. They are already enjoying full autonomy in Iraqi Kurdistan. Once the situation in Syria and Iraq are resolved, the Kurds will come out as winners of their own state.

Iraq will b
The U.S. broke Humpty Dumpty (Iraq) and now wants to put it together again.

Ain't gonna happen.

The Shiites in the south and the Sunni's in the center will never get along and form a stable government.

And the Kurds in the north don't want anything to do with either of them.

But like idiots......we keep trying to fix it. ... :cool:
Iraq will be divided into three or four regions or states, Shiite, Sunni, Kurdish, and Islamist and or secular.

ISIS stands no chance against the Kurds and Peshmerga. They are fierce and disciplined fighters. With US Air support they are unstoppable. Watch and see

The actual bombing campaign by USA against ISIS started when ISIS was close to capturing Erbil, just like they captured Musul.

“To stop the advance on Irbil, I’ve directed our military to take targeted strikes against ISIL terrorist convoys should they move toward the city. We intend to stay vigilant, and take action if these terrorist forces threaten our personnel or facilities anywhere in Iraq, including our consulate in Irbil and our embassy in Baghdad,” Barack Obama said in a statement from the White House late Thursday.
Force protection Obama s convenient new rationale for air strikes against Isis World news theguardian.com

No sane muslim was to see zionist friendly Kurdish state backed by Israel. ... :eusa_hand:

Yeah, "sane" Muslims (oxymoron?) like you prefer to see ISIS in charge, that's why you rooted for them with a "go team Sunni". Ha ha ha.

No sane muslim was to see zionist friendly Kurdish state backed by Israel. ... :eusa_hand:

Yeah, "sane" Muslims (oxymoron?) like you prefer to see ISIS in charge, that's why you rooted for them with a "go team Sunni". Ha ha ha.

044.JPG

And?? ...... :cool:
Go team Sunni! Go ISIS!

And your beloved coward Sunni terrorist animals got their butts kicked by some brave heroic Kurdish fighters.

I am proud of the Kurds, they are doing all the heavy lifting on the ground.
I'm sure the arming and success of the Kurds is alarming and pissing off the Turks, which could prove to be yet another can of worms for the not-too-distant future.

Forum List

Back