Kushner got $285 million loan from Russia-linked bank facing charges, (1 month before the election)

Since when is the right against investigations? Which one of these the the right complain should not have taken place?

Whitewater
Travelgate
Filegate
Cattle futures
Vince Foster's death
FurnitureGate
Benghazi 1
Benghazi 2
Benghazi 3
Benghazi 4
Benghazi 5
Benghazi 6
Benghazi 7
Benghazi 8
Email server
Your statement has absolutely nothing to do with mine whatsoever.

I have also never stated anything that can be construed to being against investigating Russia's actions during the election or if there are any connections to people here. The statements made in the OP are wild speculation. Simple as that.
Of course my post is relevant. You inferred the investigation is, "simply wild speculation...." So I listed a whole bunch of such investigations against the Clintons.

I'm trying to find out which ones of those the right thought of as "simply wild speculation?"
No, I stated that the OP is wild speculation.

Do you understand the massive difference between the wild speculation in the OP and the fact that there is an ongoing investigation into Russia's actions?
The OP is about Kushner being under investigation for doing business with a Russian bank, which is facing charges.

^^^ That is what you called "simply wild speculation." Like the investigations I enumerated.

The OP is about Kushner being under investigation for doing business with a Russian bank

The investigation should end in less than a minute, when they discover it's a German bank.
No, you dumbfuck. The allegation is that the German bank was used to launder the money from the Russian Bank. That's why Kushner is under investigation.

And again... the point you keep avoiding... all those investigations into the Clinton's.... which one did the right protest? It was none, wasn't it? Which is why you righties now come across as cry baby hypocrites because someone on the right is under investigation.

Your statement has absolutely nothing to do with mine whatsoever.

I have also never stated anything that can be construed to being against investigating Russia's actions during the election or if there are any connections to people here. The statements made in the OP are wild speculation. Simple as that.
Of course my post is relevant. You inferred the investigation is, "simply wild speculation...." So I listed a whole bunch of such investigations against the Clintons.

I'm trying to find out which ones of those the right thought of as "simply wild speculation?"

Do you understand the massive difference between the wild speculation in the OP and the fact that there is an ongoing investigation into Russia's actions?
The OP is about Kushner being under investigation for doing business with a Russian bank, which is facing charges.

^^^ That is what you called "simply wild speculation." Like the investigations I enumerated.

The OP is about Kushner being under investigation for doing business with a Russian bank

The investigation should end in less than a minute, when they discover it's a German bank.
No, you dumbfuck. The allegation is that the German bank was used to launder the money from the Russian Bank. That's why Kushner is under investigation.

And again... the point you keep avoiding... all those investigations into the Clinton's.... which one did the right protest? It was none, wasn't it? Which is why you righties now come across as cry baby hypocrites because someone on the right is under investigation.

The allegation is that the German bank was used to launder the money from the Russian Bank.

Of course, because any bank or company that ever did any business with a Russian bank or company must be a conduit for dirty money.

That's why Podesta and Hillary are both in jail. DERP!

A Russia-linked bank facing charges in a New York court lent Donald Trump's son in law a boatload of money shortly before the 2016 Presidential elections, the Washington Post is reporting. Kushner firm’s $285 million Deutsche Bank loan came just before Election Day

The German bank is suspected of loaning money to Trump and his minions on behalf of Russia, so as to avoid making Putin suspicious.

Hey, if I wanted someone to lift sanctions on my country, I would do exactly the same thing! Especially if I know that my hackers have hacked the opposing party's computers and my bots have planted fake news in favor of my borrower's soon-to-be-President on social media.

No wonder Orangino wants to lift sanctions on Russia.
Here's Mueller's shovel. Kushner's inside. :dig:

This cesspool just gets deeper and deeper.

And still, Republicans in Congress do nothing.

Nor will they.

Not until they get taxes cut even more for the wealthy. They see trump as their chance to really screwing over the working class and enriching the rich even more.

About Kushner, trump has said that as prez, he can't break the law. The whole bunch is crooked but see themselves as The Royal Family. So do the trumpkins.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

A Russia-linked bank facing charges in a New York court lent Donald Trump's son in law a boatload of money shortly before the 2016 Presidential elections, the Washington Post is reporting. Kushner firm’s $285 million Deutsche Bank loan came just before Election Day

The German bank is suspected of loaning money to Trump and his minions on behalf of Russia, so as to avoid making Putin suspicious.

Hey, if I wanted someone to lift sanctions on my country, I would do exactly the same thing! Especially if I know that my hackers have hacked the opposing party's computers and my bots have planted fake news in favor of my borrower's soon-to-be-President on social media.

This cesspool just gets deeper and deeper.

And still, Republicans in Congress do nothing.

Nor will they.

Not until they get taxes cut even more for the wealthy. They see trump as their chance to really screwing over the working class and enriching the rich even more.

About Kushner, trump has said that as prez, he can't break the law. The whole bunch is crooked but see themselves as The Royal Family. So do the trumpkins.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
trump has said that as prez, he can't break the law.

provide his quote or you lie.

The allegation is that the German bank was used to launder the money from the Russian Bank.

Of course, because any bank or company that ever did any business with a Russian bank or company must be a conduit for dirty money.

No, you moron... that's why Kushner is under investigation... to see if he broke the law.

Again, since you seem to not want to answer.... since when are righties against investigations?

No, you moron... that's why Kushner is under investigation... to see if he broke the law.

Again, since you seem to not want to answer.... since when are righties against investigations?

Borrowing against real estate from a German bank does not break any law. Even if moron liberals feel it does.

Donald is up to his fat butt in deutsche bank money, too.

.... since when are righties against investigations?
Americans aren't against investigations. They're against never-ending butt-hurt political WITCH HUNTS.

You would think Democrats would learn by now, but those who fail to learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. They tried to do the same thing with Bush and ended up touting Scooter Libby's prosecution for something unrelated to Bush as justification for their Witch hunt.

Donald is up to his fat butt in deutsche bank money, too.
Please provide a link to that as well as a link to evidence he has broken any laws.

Oh wait - what am I thinking?! Providing evidence of Republican criminal activity is not a snowflake talent. :p

Borrowing against real estate from a German bank does not break any law. Even if moron liberals feel it does.
Not necessarily....

98h8qh.jpg

... now it's up to Mueller to figure out.

Not necessarily....

98h8qh.jpg

His father was a crook Apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Americans aren't against investigations. They're against never-ending butt-hurt political WITCH HUNTS.

You would think Democrats would learn by now, but those who fail to learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. They tried to do the same thing with Bush and ended up touting Scooter Libby's prosecution for something unrelated to Bush as justification for their Witch hunt.
Then righties must not be very American because so few of you ever objected to any of the witch hunts I listed earlier.

Not necessarily....

98h8qh.jpg

Did he get a sweetheart rate?
Did he get a loan on crappy collateral?

If not, your ignorant whining will continue to be mocked.

Then righties must not be very American because so few of you ever objected to any of the witch hunts I listed earlier.

When you're hunting a witch, a witch hunt is appropriate.

Not necessarily....

98h8qh.jpg

Mueller will let you know.

When you're hunting a witch, a witch hunt is appropriate.
So we should call Trump's investigation a dickhunt then?

Not necessarily....

98h8qh.jpg

Trump is a paper tiger ,,Can't brow beat senators like is his way of doing business

Not necessarily....

98h8qh.jpg

Trump is a paper tiger ,,Can't brow beat senators like is his way of doing business
Lets be honest The big deal maker is FOS....Senators are ignoring him

I for one really want this Trump Russian probe to continue. Grassley is now hunting down Fusion GPS, Steele and their relationship with the FBI. He's going after who paid for the dossier.

I'm thrilled. Let them all be dragged before the Senate Judiciary Committee and have their sorry asses grilled on how this fairy tale dossier came to the FBI and also did the FBI pay Steele to dig up dirt on Trump.

The other investigations I'm just freaking loving is Sen. Feinstein's into Loretta Lynch and 3 count em THREE investigations into that slime ball McCabe.

Keep those investigations rollin!

Forum List

Back