Kushner got $285 million loan from Russia-linked bank facing charges, (1 month before the election)

A Russia-linked bank facing charges in a New York court lent Donald Trump's son in law a boatload of money shortly before the 2016 Presidential elections, the Washington Post is reporting. Kushner firm’s $285 million Deutsche Bank loan came just before Election Day
From the link:

One month before Election Day, Jared Kushner’s real estate company finalized a $285 million loan as part of a refinancing package for its property near Times Square in Manhattan.

So if Jared defaults, I guess Trump's hero Putin will own a piece of Manhattan.

"I'm thinking...Kremlin II."

Why does an American citizen have to go to Russia for a loan on some property in NEW YORK CITY?

Things that make you go, "Hmmmm..."

Was Bank of America short of cash?
no one wants to lend the dead beats son in law a dime ,,,,,,,,,,,unless he's offering them something like ,,,cancelling sanctions ..?
Mr. Finger, say hello to Mr. Nose.

A Russia-linked bank facing charges in a New York court lent Donald Trump's son in law a boatload of money shortly before the 2016 Presidential elections, the Washington Post is reporting. Kushner firm’s $285 million Deutsche Bank loan came just before Election Day
From the link:

One month before Election Day, Jared Kushner’s real estate company finalized a $285 million loan as part of a refinancing package for its property near Times Square in Manhattan.

So if Jared defaults, I guess Trump's hero Putin will own a piece of Manhattan.

"I'm thinking...Kremlin II."
Guess trump is thinking keep your friends close

Why does an American citizen have to go to Russia for a loan on some property in NEW YORK CITY?

Things that make you go, "Hmmmm..."

Was Bank of America short of cash?

Head Office U.S.A.

Deutsche Bank
60 Wall Street
New York, NY, USA
Telephone: +1(212) 250-2500

Contact

DERP!

So far democrats are the only ones (besides CNN) who have been telling lies about Russia.

This story is losing steam. Nothing there, but it's cool to see the guns swing back on the democrats. Even Barry O has to be watching and wondering when it comes back to him. Will be cool to watch y'all scramble to protect half Black Jesus.

And still, Kushner is under investigation for money laundering, o matter what CNN says.

Kushner is under investigation for money laundering

the concealment of the origins of illegally obtained money, typically by means of transfers involving foreign banks or legitimate businesses.

Does any one think Kushner illegally obtained money? How did he obtain it?

Mueller thinks he could have obtained it illegally. That's why he's investigating it.

Mueller thinks he could have obtained it illegally.

When did Mueller say that? Link?

When it was announced Kushner is being investigated for money laundering.

And still, Kushner is under investigation for money laundering, o matter what CNN says.

the concealment of the origins of illegally obtained money, typically by means of transfers involving foreign banks or legitimate businesses.

Mueller thinks he could have obtained it illegally. That's why he's investigating it.

First, you have to post a link to where I said Mueller himself said that. I said it was announced that Kushner was under investigation for money laundering. I didn't say Mueller himself at it.

So i guess Trump decided to run for the sake of Russia in a long-shot campaign, and for that purpose a Russian bank surreptitiously loaned his son-in-law $285,000,000 dollars.

we all know it was the Martians that Trump was in cahoots with, they're trying to undermine our faith in vaccines so they can send ships down to rape our cows.

silly liberals.

First, you have to post a link to where I said Mueller himself said that. I said it was announced that Kushner was under investigation for money laundering. I didn't say Mueller himself at it.

You said, "Mueller thinks he could have obtained it illegally. That's why he's investigating it"

Are you now saying you have no proof Mueller thinks that?

one thing though I have to say complimentary of republicans is they are good for lawyering up Lawyers are overjoyed at the business these vile pos are giving them EVEN the lawyers are getting lawyers ,,,,,,,,and one is even getting sued
What's priceless is that it's a non-recourse loan. Meaning that if the loan goes into forclosure and the collateral real estate is not worth enough to pay off the loan, Jared walks away untouched.

I bet my bank will give me one of those on a home equity loan. Maybe I'll buy new truck with one. What would I have to lose? LOL

Wow, a non-recourse loan on a stabilized property in NYC.

Wait, why is that unusual?
And it's just wrong to think he should have disclosed the loan. It's a witch hunt I tell ya

...because Russia, amiright?

You said, "Mueller thinks he could have obtained it illegally. That's why he's investigating it"

No, I'm not saying that. It's being investigated. That means the special counsel thinks Kushner could have obtained the money illegally -- otherwise, there wouldn't be an investigation.

No, I'm not saying that. It's being investigated. That means the special counsel thinks Kushner could have obtained the money illegally -- otherwise, there wouldn't be an investigation.
Sure there would. Any and all activities that the the Trump team did are being looked at, as they should, because of Russia's actions during our election.

any republicans sorry they vpted for trump yet?
Look, when I first saw the tweet this morning I was frankly disgusted and thought to myself, this dude has such a fixation with women and blood. What is wrong with him? And then you remember that this disgusting dude is the president of the United States. And you realize just how much he is diminishing the presidency of the United States. You realize that what he is doing is not just acting for Donald Trump, he's acting for all of us.”

“He is embarrassing, he is shameful, he is disgusting,” Navarro continued, before pointing the finger at fellow members of her own party. “I’ll say this about Republicans. I'm really tired of hearing words like ‘disappointed,’ like ‘disturbed,’ like ‘I'm bothered,’ like ‘I wish he wouldn't do it.’” Instead, she said Republicans in Congress should go on television and say, “Listen, you crazy, lunatic 70-year-old man baby, stop it! You are now the president of United States, the commander-in-chief, and you need to stop acting like a mean girl.”

She said there’s no point talking about substantive issues because she “can’t get past the fact” that we have a president “mean,” “nasty,” “immature, unstable and asks like a crazy person with anybody who attacks him because he has thin skin and he is never going to pivot and anybody around him, whether his daughter, his chief of staff, his wife, who I remind you had said her signature issue was going to be fighting against online bullies, or any Republican on the Hill.”

“Stop enabling him!” she implored. “Confront this and confront this hard, or it will never stop, and it will embarrass all of us. It will take the presidency low, low, low.”

This is a message that Navarro has been pushing since long before Trump took office, dating back to when the infamous “grab ‘em by the pussy” tapewas released last October. When Trump surrogate Scottie Nell Hughes told Navarro at the time to stop saying the word “pussy” on CNN, she shot back, “Don't tell me you're offended when I say ‘pussy,’ but you're not offended when Donald Trump says it. I'm not running for president, he is.”

Look, when I first saw the tweet this morning I was frankly disgusted and thought to myself, this dude has such a fixation with women and blood. What is wrong with him? And then you remember that this disgusting dude is the president of the United States. And you realize just how much he is diminishing the presidency of the United States. You realize that what he is doing is not just acting for Donald Trump, he's acting for all of us.”

“He is embarrassing, he is shameful, he is disgusting,” Navarro continued, before pointing the finger at fellow members of her own party. “I’ll say this about Republicans. I'm really tired of hearing words like ‘disappointed,’ like ‘disturbed,’ like ‘I'm bothered,’ like ‘I wish he wouldn't do it.’” Instead, she said Republicans in Congress should go on television and say, “Listen, you crazy, lunatic 70-year-old man baby, stop it! You are now the president of United States, the commander-in-chief, and you need to stop acting like a mean girl.”

She said there’s no point talking about substantive issues because she “can’t get past the fact” that we have a president “mean,” “nasty,” “immature, unstable and asks like a crazy person with anybody who attacks him because he has thin skin and he is never going to pivot and anybody around him, whether his daughter, his chief of staff, his wife, who I remind you had said her signature issue was going to be fighting against online bullies, or any Republican on the Hill.”

“Stop enabling him!” she implored. “Confront this and confront this hard, or it will never stop, and it will embarrass all of us. It will take the presidency low, low, low.”

This is a message that Navarro has been pushing since long before Trump took office, dating back to when the infamous “grab ‘em by the pussy” tapewas released last October. When Trump surrogate Scottie Nell Hughes told Navarro at the time to stop saying the word “pussy” on CNN, she shot back, “Don't tell me you're offended when I say ‘pussy,’ but you're not offended when Donald Trump says it. I'm not running for president, he is.”
Here's a bloodied photo of Mika Brzezinski on New Years Eve that night...

one-photo-throws-cold-water-on-trumps-claim-that-mika-brzezinski-was-bleeding-at-mar-a-lago-from-a-face-lift.jpg

Here's a bloodied photo of Mika Brzezinski on New Years Eve that night...

one-photo-throws-cold-water-on-trumps-claim-that-mika-brzezinski-was-bleeding-at-mar-a-lago-from-a-face-lift.jpg
we all know that besides being a very sick man trump is a world class liar

If nothing else, his choice to not have disclosed it requires it be investigated to see whether it's part of Russia's money laundering through Deutchbank, which is already known, and to find out if Jared made any political promises.

But if nothing else sends off alarm bells about these guys, the property really was worth more than Jared's original loan ... yet no American bank wanted any part of it. There's Russian money in a lot of hotels in the world, and a lot of it is dirty money, so that hardly makes the Soprano ... I mean Trump family, unique. But Trump and Jared's lack of creditworthiness is interesting.

No. Only difference would be Mika making a proclamation that she would go down on Hillary's any time. No one cares about Mika. This will be done by Monday. Say, what's new on Russia?

No. Only difference would be Mika making a proclamation that she would go down on Hillary's any time. No one cares about Mika. This will be done by Monday. Say, what's new on Russia?
It's not just mika It's wanting them to apologize to bow down or he'd send some crap to his friend the top man at the enquirer rag to publish about her and her ex ,,,,,it's the slurs he's spouted at many women ,,a fat pig?? Tur a reporter,,and on and on The man always was a punk He hasn't changed

It's not just mika It's wanting them to apologize to bow down or he'd send some crap to his friend the top man at the enquirer rag to publish about her and her ex ,,,,,it's the slurs he's spouted at many women ,,a fat pig?? Tur a reporter,,and on and on The man always was a punk He hasn't changed

Oh he's always been a pig .... but not the first, nor was Slick the first. Harding was amusing. I believe his wife caught him with a women in a white house closet. I heard one story that LBJ did a secretary on his desk. Fun times. What's a little weird/sad/sick is how he consistently back stabs his daughter's efforts on womens issues and even his wife's on cyber bullying.

But what's scary is how easy it is to play the guy. And how he needs constant ego massaging. That's the one reason I've been openminded in thinking there may actually be something at the end of the Russia rainbow. Putin loves to play people. For example, he knows Merkle is afraid of dogs ... guess what he brought to a meeting. But Putin is incredibly ignorant of how democracies really works. For example, the worst thing he could possibly have done for his own interests is get the US military establishment really pissed with the election, and he's actually energized Nato. They aren't upping spending because Trump tells them to. They perceive it in their interests.

Trump might actually have coordinated with Russian intelligence. It would be a new level of incompetence, but if anyone could take it there, I'd say le Grande Orange would be the guy. lOL

Meh.

Oh he's always been a pig .... but not the first, nor was Slick the first. Harding was amusing. I believe his wife caught him with a women in a white house closet. I heard one story that LBJ did a secretary on his desk. Fun times. What's a little weird/sad/sick is how he consistently back stabs his daughter's efforts on womens issues and even his wife's on cyber bullying.

But what's scary is how easy it is to play the guy. And how he needs constant ego massaging. That's the one reason I've been openminded in thinking there may actually be something at the end of the Russia rainbow. Putin loves to play people. For example, he knows Merkle is afraid of dogs ... guess what he brought to a meeting. But Putin is incredibly ignorant of how democracies really works. For example, the worst thing he could possibly have done for his own interests is get the US military establishment really pissed with the election, and he's actually energized Nato. They aren't upping spending because Trump tells them to. They perceive it in their interests.

Trump might actually have coordinated with Russian intelligence. It would be a new level of incompetence, but if anyone could take it there, I'd say le Grande Orange would be the guy. lOL

Wow, infowars much?

Forum List

Back