Kushner got $285 million loan from Russia-linked bank facing charges, (1 month before the election)

Wow...18 'pages' about yet another accusation from the left pushing the tired, debunked 'Russia collusion' narrative.

Let me know when someone gets arrested...

A Russia-linked bank facing charges in a New York court lent Donald Trump's son in law a boatload of money shortly before the 2016 Presidential elections, the Washington Post is reporting. Kushner firm’s $285 million Deutsche Bank loan came just before Election Day

The German bank is suspected of loaning money to Trump and his minions on behalf of Russia, so as to avoid making Putin suspicious.

Hey, if I wanted someone to lift sanctions on my country, I would do exactly the same thing! Especially if I know that my hackers have hacked the opposing party's computers and my bots have planted fake news in favor of my borrower's soon-to-be-President on social media.

No wonder Orangino wants to lift sanctions on Russia.
Here's Mueller's shovel. Kushner's inside. :dig:

You really are dumber than a box of rocks! Look at the red text. Does it say Russia? No. It says the German word for "German"! Holy mother of God! Do they let you out without a keeper?

You proved nothing you claimed. You libs sure are good a proving your own stupidity, I will say!
Umm.. that would be why Kushner is under investigation for money laundering. :eusa_doh:

By getting a loan on a NYC property??
According to the investigation, by funneling Russian funds through Deutsche Bank.

So far democrats are the only ones (besides CNN) who have been telling lies about Russia.

This story is losing steam. Nothing there, but it's cool to see the guns swing back on the democrats. Even Barry O has to be watching and wondering when it comes back to him. Will be cool to watch y'all scramble to protect half Black Jesus.

Last edited:
CNN is burning, victim of their own Fake News Crusade against Trump

A Russia-linked bank facing charges in a New York court lent Donald Trump's son in law a boatload of money shortly before the 2016 Presidential elections, the Washington Post is reporting. Kushner firm’s $285 million Deutsche Bank loan came just before Election Day

The German bank is suspected of loaning money to Trump and his minions on behalf of Russia, so as to avoid making Putin suspicious.

Hey, if I wanted someone to lift sanctions on my country, I would do exactly the same thing! Especially if I know that my hackers have hacked the opposing party's computers and my bots have planted fake news in favor of my borrower's soon-to-be-President on social media.

No wonder Orangino wants to lift sanctions on Russia.
Here's Mueller's shovel. Kushner's inside. :dig:

You really are dumber than a box of rocks! Look at the red text. Does it say Russia? No. It says the German word for "German"! Holy mother of God! Do they let you out without a keeper?

You proved nothing you claimed. You libs sure are good a proving your own stupidity, I will say!
Umm.. that would be why Kushner is under investigation for money laundering. :eusa_doh:

According to the investigation, by funneling Russian funds through Deutsche Bank.

So far democrats are the only ones (besides CNN) who have been telling lies about Russia.

This story is losing steam. Nothing there, but it's cool to see the guns swing back on the democrats. Even Barry O has to be watching and wondering when it comes back to him. Will be cool to watch y'all scramble to protect half Black Jesus.

And still, Kushner is under investigation for money laundering, o matter what CNN says.

Wow...18 'pages' about yet another accusation from the left pushing the tired, debunked 'Russia collusion' narrative.

take it easy easy ,,,you know the wealthy hardly ever get arrested

take it easy easy ,,,you know the wealthy hardly ever get arrested
Translation:

More false accusations from the left in defense of the continued attack on Trump.

Still waiting for evidence..... :p

And still, Kushner is under investigation for money laundering, o matter what CNN says.

Kushner is under investigation for money laundering

the concealment of the origins of illegally obtained money, typically by means of transfers involving foreign banks or legitimate businesses.

Does any one think Kushner illegally obtained money? How did he obtain it?

the concealment of the origins of illegally obtained money, typically by means of transfers involving foreign banks or legitimate businesses.

Mueller thinks he could have obtained it illegally. That's why he's investigating it.

And trumps lawyer is too,,, stealing from your charity is a no no

Mueller thinks he could have obtained it illegally. That's why he's investigating it.

Giggle.

Yup.

one thing though I have to say complimentary of republicans is they are good for lawyering up Lawyers are overjoyed at the business these vile pos are giving them EVEN the lawyers are getting lawyers ,,,,,,,,and one is even getting sued

one thing though I have to say complimentary of republicans is they are good for lawyering up Lawyers are overjoyed at the business these vile pos are giving them EVEN the lawyers are getting lawyers ,,,,,,,,and one is even getting sued
What's priceless is that it's a non-recourse loan. Meaning that if the loan goes into forclosure and the collateral real estate is not worth enough to pay off the loan, Jared walks away untouched.

I bet my bank will give me one of those on a home equity loan. Maybe I'll buy new truck with one. What would I have to lose? LOL

Mueller thinks he could have obtained it illegally.

When did Mueller say that? Link?

What's priceless is that it's a non-recourse loan. Meaning that if the loan goes into forclosure and the collateral real estate is not worth enough to pay off the loan, Jared walks away untouched.

I bet my bank will give me one of those on a home equity loan. Maybe I'll buy new truck with one. What would I have to lose? LOL

Wow, a non-recourse loan on a stabilized property in NYC.

Wait, why is that unusual?

And it's just wrong to think he should have disclosed the loan. It's a witch hunt I tell ya

And it's just wrong to think he should have disclosed the loan. It's a witch hunt I tell ya
ahhhh he just forgot lol

Why does an American citizen have to go to Russia for a loan on some property in NEW YORK CITY?

Things that make you go, "Hmmmm..."

Was Bank of America short of cash?

Mueller thinks he could have obtained it illegally.

When did Mueller say that? Link?

When it was announced Kushner is being investigated for money laundering.

Why does an American citizen have to go to Russia for a loan on some property in NEW YORK CITY?

Things that make you go, "Hmmmm..."

Was Bank of America short of cash?
no one wants to lend the dead beats son in law a dime ,,,,,,,,,,,unless he's offering them something like ,,,cancelling sanctions ..?

Forum List

Back