Kushner got $285 million loan from Russia-linked bank facing charges, (1 month before the election)

There isn't one. Simply wild speculation because a real estate company got a loan on prime real estate.
Since when is the right against investigations? Which one of these the the right complain should not have taken place?

Whitewater
Travelgate
Filegate
Cattle futures
Vince Foster's death
FurnitureGate
Benghazi 1
Benghazi 2
Benghazi 3
Benghazi 4
Benghazi 5
Benghazi 6
Benghazi 7
Benghazi 8
Email server
Thanks for reminding everyone how fortunate we are not to have the Clinton's in the White House for the next several years, Faun!
Why? Y'all cheered over every one of those. Even though not one led to anything.

The Benghazi investigation led to the discovery of Hillary's use of private servers to run her pay for play scheme, Faun...and THAT led to her being investigated by the FBI for having classified information on non secured and unofficial devices.

Didn't lead to anything? IT PROBABLY COST CLINTON THE ELECTION!!!
The GOP found nothing. LOL

Hillary's two private servers are "nothing"? I'll guarantee you that Hillary isn't laughing about getting caught playing her little pay for play games, PJ because that and the DNC leaks are what killed her run for President! You can attempt to pooh pooh it all you want but at the end of the day...it was the final nail in her political coffin.

BTW, what exactly is the charge?
There isn't one. Simply wild speculation because a real estate company got a loan on prime real estate.
Since when is the right against investigations? Which one of these the the right complain should not have taken place?

Whitewater
Travelgate
Filegate
Cattle futures
Vince Foster's death
FurnitureGate
Benghazi 1
Benghazi 2
Benghazi 3
Benghazi 4
Benghazi 5
Benghazi 6
Benghazi 7
Benghazi 8
Email server
Thanks for reminding everyone how fortunate we are not to have the Clinton's in the White House for the next several years, Faun!
Why? Y'all cheered over every one of those. Even though not one led to anything.

The Benghazi investigation led to the discovery of Hillary's use of private servers to run her pay for play scheme, Faun...and THAT led to her being investigated by the FBI for having classified information on non secured and unofficial devices.

Idiot... didn't lead to anything in the sense no charges were filed against her.

they found 33,000 emails deleted and phones bleached as well as computers after a subpoena was issued. She should be in jail today because of that alone.

And no one knows what would have been found in any of those 33,000 emails. so obstruction charges should have been filed and her locked up.

I loved that, thank you for reminding me of it.

I love Trump. He is awesome.

they found 33,000 emails deleted and phones bleached as well as computers after a subpoena was issued. She should be in jail today because of that alone.

And no one knows what would have been found in any of those 33,000 emails. so obstruction charges should have been filed and her locked up.

Asking if they can find emails is different than asking them to hack a server already in pieces in the custody of the FBI.
DERP!

yo bubba, where'd you go? I'm still waiting for that cut from your video that validates its title. the white noise is deafening.

Whitewater
Travelgate
Filegate
Cattle futures
Vince Foster's death
FurnitureGate
Benghazi 1
Benghazi 2
Benghazi 3
Benghazi 4
Benghazi 5
Benghazi 6
Benghazi 7
Benghazi 8
Email server
Your statement has absolutely nothing to do with mine whatsoever.

I have also never stated anything that can be construed to being against investigating Russia's actions during the election or if there are any connections to people here. The statements made in the OP are wild speculation. Simple as that.

Whitewater
Travelgate
Filegate
Cattle futures
Vince Foster's death
FurnitureGate
Benghazi 1
Benghazi 2
Benghazi 3
Benghazi 4
Benghazi 5
Benghazi 6
Benghazi 7
Benghazi 8
Email server

Idiot... didn't lead to anything in the sense no charges were filed against her.
Because she is part of the protected political class.

I wonder if you are going to say the same thing when Trump ends up without any charges?

Whitewater
Travelgate
Filegate
Cattle futures
Vince Foster's death
FurnitureGate
Benghazi 1
Benghazi 2
Benghazi 3
Benghazi 4
Benghazi 5
Benghazi 6
Benghazi 7
Benghazi 8
Email server

Well of course no charges were filed...why would they be filed when you had people like Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch in charge of the Justice Department! You had buffoons like James Comey giving his tortured explanation of WHY no charges were filed...that Hillary wasn't sophisticated enough to understand that she was breaking the law! Then you wonder why Comey got fired? Anyone who saw the evidence against Clinton...saw the tens of thousands of emails that she deliberately hid from Congress and then destroyed when Congress discovered them...anyone who saw THAT and didn't bring charges against the person who did it has no business heading the FBI!

Whitewater
Travelgate
Filegate
Cattle futures
Vince Foster's death
FurnitureGate
Benghazi 1
Benghazi 2
Benghazi 3
Benghazi 4
Benghazi 5
Benghazi 6
Benghazi 7
Benghazi 8
Email server

I have also never stated anything that can be construed to being against investigating Russia's actions during the election or if there are any connections to people here. The statements made in the OP are wild speculation. Simple as that.
Of course my post is relevant. You inferred the investigation is, "simply wild speculation...." So I listed a whole bunch of such investigations against the Clintons.

I'm trying to find out which ones of those the right thought of as "simply wild speculation?"

Whitewater
Travelgate
Filegate
Cattle futures
Vince Foster's death
FurnitureGate
Benghazi 1
Benghazi 2
Benghazi 3
Benghazi 4
Benghazi 5
Benghazi 6
Benghazi 7
Benghazi 8
Email server

Because she is part of the protected political class.

I wonder if you are going to say the same thing when Trump ends up without any charges?
What else could I say if he turns out to be not guilty?

Whitewater
Travelgate
Filegate
Cattle futures
Vince Foster's death
FurnitureGate
Benghazi 1
Benghazi 2
Benghazi 3
Benghazi 4
Benghazi 5
Benghazi 6
Benghazi 7
Benghazi 8
Email server

Well of course no charges were filed...why would they be filed when you had people like Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch in charge of the Justice Department! You had buffoons like James Comey giving his tortured explanation of WHY no charges were filed...that Hillary wasn't sophisticated enough to understand that she was breaking the law! Then you wonder why Comey got fired? Anyone who saw the evidence against Clinton...saw the tens of thousands of emails that she deliberately hid from Congress and then destroyed when Congress discovered them...anyone who saw THAT and didn't bring charges against the person who did it has no business heading the FBI!
See posts #147 and #149...

Oh this lying thread again.
Spits the lyin' ho who actually started this thread -->

Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton with 13 year old on Epstein's Orgy Island

So, where's that video??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Whitewater
Travelgate
Filegate
Cattle futures
Vince Foster's death
FurnitureGate
Benghazi 1
Benghazi 2
Benghazi 3
Benghazi 4
Benghazi 5
Benghazi 6
Benghazi 7
Benghazi 8
Email server

Of course my post is relevant. You inferred the investigation is, "simply wild speculation...." So I listed a whole bunch of such investigations against the Clintons.

I'm trying to find out which ones of those the right thought of as "simply wild speculation?"
No, I stated that the OP is wild speculation.

Do you understand the massive difference between the wild speculation in the OP and the fact that there is an ongoing investigation into Russia's actions?

Whitewater
Travelgate
Filegate
Cattle futures
Vince Foster's death
FurnitureGate
Benghazi 1
Benghazi 2
Benghazi 3
Benghazi 4
Benghazi 5
Benghazi 6
Benghazi 7
Benghazi 8
Email server

Do you understand the massive difference between the wild speculation in the OP and the fact that there is an ongoing investigation into Russia's actions?
The OP is about Kushner being under investigation for doing business with a Russian bank, which is facing charges.

^^^ That is what you called "simply wild speculation." Like the investigations I enumerated.

Whitewater
Travelgate
Filegate
Cattle futures
Vince Foster's death
FurnitureGate
Benghazi 1
Benghazi 2
Benghazi 3
Benghazi 4
Benghazi 5
Benghazi 6
Benghazi 7
Benghazi 8
Email server

The OP is about Kushner being under investigation for doing business with a Russian bank, which is facing charges.

^^^ That is what you called "simply wild speculation." Like the investigations I enumerated.

The OP is about Kushner being under investigation for doing business with a Russian bank

The investigation should end in less than a minute, when they discover it's a German bank.

too funny, you didn't listen did you? hahahahahaahaha, the title is inaccurate, he never said such a thing. but why would you care, facts aren't your style. I tell you what, you post the spot in that video where he tells the russians to hack and let me know. dude too funny!!!!!

Sorry about your handicap.

See posts #147 and #149...
And?

Whitewater
Travelgate
Filegate
Cattle futures
Vince Foster's death
FurnitureGate
Benghazi 1
Benghazi 2
Benghazi 3
Benghazi 4
Benghazi 5
Benghazi 6
Benghazi 7
Benghazi 8
Email server

Wild speculation is that he was somehow laundering money and getting sweetheart deals because of the election.

Whitewater
Travelgate
Filegate
Cattle futures
Vince Foster's death
FurnitureGate
Benghazi 1
Benghazi 2
Benghazi 3
Benghazi 4
Benghazi 5
Benghazi 6
Benghazi 7
Benghazi 8
Email server

Wild speculation is that he was somehow laundering money and getting sweetheart deals because of the election.
A month before an election that the world thought hilly had an 80% chance of winning.

Forum List

Back