Kushner & Ivanka representing the US in Israel.

The sad thing is that professional con man Trump put Kushner as a kind of peace envoy in a move of maximum kakistocracy.

Kakistocracy must mean Moving the Embassy to Jerusalem, defeating Obama's elite ISIL Troops and ending the Korean War, right?
Trump is helping recruit ISIS and Al Qaeda members like crazy through his recent actions.

it is a great day.......Palestine is getting the message.....negotiate in good faith, or the world will move on......they better learn it fast.
Negotiate? Where.

Trump is a my way or else bully. You make a lot of enemies & the fat bastard will get a lot of people killed.

I wonder if Trump got the OK for a new hotel there?

The sad thing is that professional con man Trump put Kushner as a kind of peace envoy in a move of maximum kakistocracy.

Kakistocracy must mean Moving the Embassy to Jerusalem, defeating Obama's elite ISIL Troops and ending the Korean War, right?
Trump is helping recruit ISIS and Al Qaeda members like crazy through his recent actions.

Defeating Obama's Elite ISIL troops is recruiting....hmmmkay

People being slaughtered outside, and Ivanka doesn’t even know her own country’s name

Yes, Ivanka Trump said 'the United States on America' during her Jerusalem embassy speech

The 57 States Party tries to take the high ground

Oh was she joking, as dozens were slaughtered outside?

I thought you were joking

Nope

So you're serious that the 57 States Party is going to make a bid deal about the difference between on or of?

People being slaughtered outside, and Ivanka doesn’t even know her own country’s name

Yes, Ivanka Trump said 'the United States on America' during her Jerusalem embassy speech

Nope

So you're serious that the 57 States Party is going to make a bid deal about the difference between on or of?

57 states was a joke followed by laughter. Melania Trump, in one of the most serious speeches of her entire life, didn’t know what the name of her country is! Truly unbelievable.

The guy Trump chose to give the opening prayer at the embassy is Robert Jeffress. The guy who has called the Catholic Church an instrument of Satan.

He has also said all Jews are going to hell.

This is the guy Trump sent to represent us in JERUSALEM, ISRAEL. A guy who says all Jews are going to hell.

Jesus H. Christ!

Jesus H Christ is blasphemous

Depends on what the ‘H’ stands for.

The guy Trump chose to give the opening prayer at the embassy is Robert Jeffress. The guy who has called the Catholic Church an instrument of Satan.

This is the guy Trump sent to represent us in JERUSALEM, ISRAEL. A guy who says all Jews are going to hell.

Jesus H. Christ!

Hershel, of course.

Jesus H. Christ!

Hershel, of course.

Such a nice Jewish boy ... shame about the blasphemy.

Kushner can't pass a security clearance & Ivanka holds no position. No Trump, No Pence, No Sec Of State.

Trump hangs a new sign on a consulate & gets a couple dozen people killed as predicted.

Oh Noooooo, is it the end of the world...again?

it is a great day.......Palestine is getting the message.....negotiate in good faith, or the world will move on......they better learn it fast.
Negotiate? Where.

Trump is a my way or else bully. You make a lot of enemies & the fat bastard will get a lot of people killed.

I wonder if Trump got the OK for a new hotel there?
Well they've been negotiating before Trump.....and they fucked around.....now Trump is here and says ok, you don't want to negotiate......we'll just do what we want.....let us know when you're ready to come to the table seriously.....

how so? I love this idea.....so he should just let them do what they want...great plan......so you're the guy who gives bullies lunch money in hopes they stop picking on you.......good luck!

how so? I love this idea.....so he should just let them do what they want...great plan......so you're the guy who gives bullies lunch money in hopes they stop picking on you.......good luck!
He is pissing Muslims off so they radicalize because no one else will stop the injustice.

Explain why the embargo on Gaza is fair.

Nope

57 states was a joke followed by laughter. Melania Trump, in one of the most serious speeches of her entire life, didn’t know what the name of her country is! Truly unbelievable.

The real joke is that Obama had no idea him many states are in the USA, and you still elected him

Forum List

Back