Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

What I find interesting, is all you 2nd Amendment mother-fuckers coming all out of the woodwork to defend this prick! You did the same thing with George Zimmerman. You people are sick in the head!
I'm not defending as much as I am pointing out falsehoods in some of the stories.

Personally, I do not agree with his decision to go there with a rifle. I think he wanted to put himself in a situation where he though he could play hero. First rule of self defense with firearms is do not put your self in a situation where you will have to use it. Legally speaking, he did not break the law.

That is bullshit! The video clearly shows Rosenbaum throwing a plastic bag at Rittenhouse and him responding with deadly force.
Liar

It shows no such thing

It shows him reaching for Rittenhouse's gun which is a threat. That is the threat rittenhouse responded to

Call it a mosaic...

Other than your embarrassment at having been proven uninformed,

Have you been informed as to Kyle not knowing life outside his mother's house? If not, are you just going to keep giving me irrelevant crap that only shows he lived there?
do you have anything to contradict it?

Service record?

Press clippings?

I'm not obligated to contradict it. It's your obligation to verify it as you are the one who made the claim.

Have you been informed as to Kyle not knowing life outside his mother's house? If not, are you just going to keep giving me irrelevant crap that only shows he lived there?

I'm not obligated to contradict it. It's your obligation to verify it as you are the one who made the claim.
You lost....you were wrong.

Get over it and move on.

You can't put out a fire with bullets.
He didn't try to put it out with bullets, he put out the fire with an extinguisher. Rosenbaum then became enraged and chased him, cornered him and then tried to take his weapon. This is where the AR came into play.

Keep in mind here that Rosenbaum was not the only one chasing him. There were about three or four others chasing him as well. When he got cornered in the parking lot, he likely thought he was about to get mobbed.

He didn't try to put it out with bullets, he put out the fire with an extinguisher. Rosenbaum then became enraged and chased him, cornered him and then tried to take his weapon. This is where the AR came into play.

Keep in mind here that Rosenbaum was not the only one chasing him. There were about three or four others chasing him as well. When he got cornered in the parking lot, he likely thought he was about to get mobbed.
Were there multiple chasing him? I know Rosembaum was and Ziminsky (who actually fired the first shot) in the air.

Last edited:
When he was being chased by Rosenbaum there were a few others chasing as well. I figure it’s part of the reason he fired.
It was argued in court the Rosie was trying to grab the gun, had previously threatened to kill them, and he had just heard a shot from behind (Ziminsky). Are you saying Ziminsky because he was pursuing? I never did catch that and its not discussed in post testimony news.

It was argued in court the Rosie was trying to grab the gun, had previously threatened to kill them, and he had just heard a shot from behind (Ziminsky). Are you saying Ziminsky because he was pursuing? I never did catch that and its not discussed in post testimony news.
I could be wrong but I don't believe Ziminsky was involved in the chase. Although, firing his pistol in the air certainly did nothing to assuage Rittenhouse's fears.

That is bullshit! The video clearly shows Rosenbaum throwing a plastic bag at Rittenhouse and him responding with deadly force.
You are overlooking the FACT that Rosenbaum is on video physically attempting to disarm Rittenhouse and was so close to accomplishing that, that he had muzzle burns on his hand. Prior to that he had thrown the flaming bag at Rittenhouse and then chased him through a parking lot before cornering him and attempting to disarm him.

I'm not defending as much as I am pointing out falsehoods in some of the stories.

Personally, I do not agree with his decision to go there with a rifle. I think he wanted to put himself in a situation where he though he could play hero. First rule of self defense with firearms is do not put your self in a situation where you will have to use it. Legally speaking, he did not break the law.
I agree.

A plastic bag is not a deadly weapon.

Forum List

Back