Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

That is what you posted.

There is nothing illegal about that.
Your description of what I had said.

I didn't say you did. I simply made a comment.
Why do you lie about EVERYTHING?

I’m done with your diversionary questions.

I rebutted your point. There is no question on the 4473 where you have to state why you want to purchase the weapon.

Waiting for that law. And I won’t fuck off when you are lying.

. I said there was nothing illegal about his answer.

You did

Bullshit. He traveled miles from another town with an illegal weapon and acted as security without authority.
Wrong Moron he did not travel with an illegal weapon.

There is no AUTHORITY needed for private security

The fact is he strictly shot at individuals who attacked him first with lethl intent

You know nothing about this case go do some research before shooting off your racist and ignorant bullshit

Then post the fucking rule, and your stipulation.

I already told you there is no “rule”, it’s just standard debate etiquette: if you make a claim or allegation, you have the burden of proving it or providing evidence if questioned.
Your acknowledgment is not my responsibility.

Give me something to acknowledge and I’ll acknowledge it.

I’ve ackowledged your citation of Kyle’s quote where he said he acquired the weapon because he thought it looked cool (he guesses).

But you have yet to provide evidence or citation to support your claim that he didn’t know life outside his mother’s house other than to point out that he lived there.
You've already demonstrated that you lack the integrity to do so.

It doesn’t require integrity to acknowledge that which does not support your claim.

I already told you there is no “rule”, it’s just standard debate etiquette: if you make a claim or allegation, you have the burden of proving it or providing evidence if questioned.

Give me something to acknowledge and I’ll acknowledge it.

I’ve ackowledged your citation of Kyle’s quote where he said he acquired the weapon because he thought it looked cool (he guesses).

But you have yet to provide evidence or citation to support your claim that he didn’t know life outside his mother’s house other than to point out that he lived there.

It doesn’t require integrity to acknowledge that which does not support your claim.
citation to support your claim that he didn’t know life outside his mother’s house other than to point out that he lived there.

Call it a mosaic...

Other than your embarrassment at having been proven uninformed, do you have anything to contradict it?

Service record?

Press clippings?

Forum List

Back