Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

Kyle Rittenhouse's mom speaks about why he was in Kenosha

"I wish he would have stayed home, but no one should have never went down to Kenosha," Wendy Rittenhouse said. "People were rioting, looting, burning down the city."

The unrest was sparked by the police shooting of Jacob Blake.

Wendy Rittenhouse said her son left their home in Illinois and crossed the border into Wisconsin

Say it!
Say what? Verify both of the claims you made in that post and I'll consider acknowledging again the one you did verify.

Rosenbaum, the sexual pervert that was convicted of molesting five small kids? That's the same guy who threatened to kill Rittenhouse earlier that evening. He was running around being hyper aggressive. He also chased Rittenhouse and lunged for his rifle. This is the guy you are defending? Why?
Lefties love sex offenders. Kyle did the world a favor.

Right....you're an "Independent"?
By official registration, yes. By ideology, I'm an archconservative in most respects. My perspective is semi-Western, since I believe many of the assumptions made by Western society aren't actually true. There are many unquestioned dogmas that the West indulges in that much of the non-West rightly questions or denounces.

I say this as a gun owner and a strong proponent of self-defense in many forms…

I totally disagree with any law which allows a 17 year old to walk around brandishing a semi-automatic rifle in the midst of a violent crowd. Additionally, while his actions may meet the legal definition of self-defense they dont come anywhere near meeting the moral standard. He went looking for a fight, and one found him.
Wrong. Antifa thugs were out in the streets. Rittenhouse was protecting people. He could be 15, or 13 and still a hero. Look at the auto lots antifa burned and get back to me. All Antifa needs to be killed.

Forum List

Back