Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

So when a black person walks into a white supremacist rally and guns down 9 or 10, you'll be fine with that. Thanks for letting us know.
Rittenhouse did not walk in and gun people down

He strictly fired in self defense at people who attacked him first

If someone did that at a klan rally NO ONE would complain

Rittenhouse did not walk in and gun people down

He strictly fired in self defense at people who attacked him first

If someone did that at a klan rally NO ONE would complain
Bullshit. He traveled miles from another town with an illegal weapon and acted as security without authority.

Wrong. Antifa thugs were out in the streets. Rittenhouse was protecting people. He could be 15, or 13 and still a hero. Look at the auto lots antifa burned and get back to me. All Antifa needs to be killed.
The ANTIFA thugs were the responsibility of the Police, not vigilantes out looking for a fight; and that’s exactly what Kyle was. He wasn’t “protecting “ anything, and had no legitimate power to do so even if that had been his intent.

Heroes don’t go looking for trouble in other states , armed with guns I don’t believe they ever should have been able to acquire.

Maybe those auto lot owners should have hired private security.

ANTIFA needs to be prosecuted for its actions and disbanded as an entity. It’s not up to you or me to send them to their eternal rest.

P.S. - For you and Kyle… if you’re ever in my neck of the woods during a riot DO NOT attemp to protect me or my property. I’ve got thst covered on my own.

Forum List

Back