Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

I want an explicit acknowledgement of what you have already been provided..

In the following format

"I was a fool.....You know more than I."
Uh huh.

You made more than the one claim in your post. You are more obligated to present evidence to prove your claims are true more than I am obligated to acknowledge anything. Which I did anyway.

It's because IM2 sees EVERYTHING through the prism of racism. I'm surprised that he doesn't blame cloudy days on racism.
Oh IM2 and I go way back so I'm quite familiar with his brand of race hustling. In fact, he actually has me on ignore for asking those types of questions in the first place.

When he and I would get into it I'd question the logic and veracity of almost everything he said and he finally had enough of having his own racism and hypocrisy thrown back in his face and put me on ignore.

Because Kyle had never known life outside his mom's house....he was a child.

He bought the gun because he thought it looked cool, as if it was a pair of Air Jordans...
Rittenhouse testified that he lived in Antioch, Illinois, with his mother, while his father lived in Kenosha.

Antioch is just across the Illinois border.

He had worked as a lifeguard in Kenosha, was part of a police explorer program and knew CPR and basic life support, according to his testimony.

Rittenhouse was staying with his friend Dominick Black, who was dating the defendant’s sister and testified for the prosecution.

You MAGA Mongoloids are so friggin stupid, you make the term 'retarded' sound like an advanced degree in education.

Fact Check-Claims Kyle Rittenhouse sued and won a defamation case against The View stem from satire website :auiqs.jpg:

Originating from a satire site, false claims that Kyle Rittenhouse has sued and won a defamation case against ABC talk show The View, resulting in $22 million being awarded to Rittenhouse, have spread on social media, generating thousands of retweets.

Rittenhouse’s family told Reuters In November, 2021, that they had not taken such a case (here). The rumor had originated from a satire site that had previously published similar untrue claims. Rittenhouse was acquitted of murder in November 2021 (here) following a controversial trial over the fatal shooting of two men the previous year.

Shortly afterwards, rumors spread online that he had “filed a $60M defamation lawsuit” against hosts of The View , a claim that Rittenhouse’s lawyer denied and Reuters fact-checked (here). The claim originated on a “subsidiary” website of America’s Last Line of Defense, a popular satirical network (here). The most recent false claim about a payout being awarded to Rittenhouse appeared on another subsidiary of the network, Dunning-kruger-times.com (here), the “About” of which page reads: “Everything on this website is fiction” (here). The site’s name is a reference to the Dunning-Kruger effect, which describes how uninformed people tend to overestimate their knowledge more than experts do (here).

The false claim of a payout has since been spread on Facebook (here) and Twitter (here) and (here) where it has been retweeted thousands of times and garnered more than 17,000 likes.
Mongoloids? I thought you Demmiess were suddenly against racism. thanks for pulling yall's panties down for all to see the racism in you and your partisans' undeniable mental immaturity and confusion. May God protect the Mongoloids.

I haven't diverted my eyes. It is not illegal to buy something because it looks cool. And if you are going down the marketing/advertising route you will need something more than it looks cool.
She yaps, staring at sworn testimony to the contrary.

Uh huh.

You made more than the one claim in your post. You are more obligated to present evidence to prove your claims are true more than I am obligated to acknowledge anything. Which I did anyway.
You are more obligated to present evidence to prove your claims are true more than I am obligated to acknowledge anything
Uhhhh...no.

If so, please post the rule and your stipulation to abide by it..

Fuck off....you didn't do shit except divert and run...as always.
I haven't diverted my eyes. It is not illegal to buy something because it looks cool. And if you are going down the marketing/advertising route you will need something more than it looks cool.
Wait for it…..
She yaps, staring at sworn testimony to the contrary.
and more:

You’ll have to post the law where you have to say why you bought it.
Waiting for that law. And I won’t fuck off when you are lying.

Uh huh.

Kyle Rittenhouse's mom speaks about why he was in Kenosha

"I wish he would have stayed home, but no one should have never went down to Kenosha," Wendy Rittenhouse said. "People were rioting, looting, burning down the city."

The unrest was sparked by the police shooting of Jacob Blake.

Wendy Rittenhouse said her son left their home in Illinois and crossed the border into Wisconsin

Say it!

Forum List

Back