Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

Aileen Cannon is a sitting judge.

I was right, she was corrected.

I've done reasonably well with my own prosecutions.
Was Bruce Schroeder over-turned? And you didn't say where your law degree came from. For all we can see from your posts, it could have come from a Crackerjack box. I'll still take the judge's opinion over yours.
Yet I'm the one feeding you folks facts from the trial.
And yet you keep coming to the wrong conclusion. I don't think you're considering ALL the facts because you can make someone sound really bad if all you do is quote the prosecution. In fact, that's their job, to make someone sound as bad as possible, and if all the rubes hear is that, they'll think it too. That's why we have a defense, to argue both sides of the case. Brilliant, right?

Maybe the guy with the skateboard was trying to stop the man with a rifle from harming someone else?
Okay, now you're trying to come up with excuses for his ill-informed actions that night, but I don't think it's very credible. Rittenhouse was running away. That's not what someone does who intends to harm someone. He was there with his gun and had plenty of opportunity to just start shooting, if that's what he wanted to do. So, no, I don't buy it.

I see. What about your other claim that he had never known life outside his Mom's house? Do you have a quote for that one?

My two fists.
Lets stop a sec. If Rittenhouse was legally able to own a pistol, owned and ccing the pistol, would he have been negligent in your view? what is the act that makes him negligent? Being there, having a firearm, trying to put out the fire, or shooting one or all of the rioters that attacked him?

maybe he should have called a cop? He might still be alive,
Now here's the fun part though isn't it. Lets keep it at the criminal level for discussion as civil is all kinds of different.

If Skateboard guy reasonably believed that due with a rifle was a criminal running through shooting people, would skateboard guy be guilty of attempted battery, or would skateboard guy be availing himself of self defense laws which permit defense of others against his perception of potential lethal harm?

I bring it up as its real question for others who routinely carry firearms - either via CCL or RKBA permit.

ickCLOU.jpeg

Forum List

Back