Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

Ask Bell Huey how I've done analyzing recent legal issues.
Nope, I'm asking where you got your law degree from that you understand the law better than the sitting judge. What are your credentials that I should give your opinion greater weight than the judge's?
You're missing the point.

That he bought an AR because it is illegal for him to own a handgun is ridiculous...

As is clearly recognized by the fact that the person who did so on his behalf broke the law.
All of this was thrashed out before the trial started. Again, you're throwing out headlines you read without realizing that this all has been settled. Like it or not, Kyle Rittenhouse is not a murderer, he was found not guilty, and I've seen nothing from you that indicates you have a better understanding of the law than the prosecution, the judge and the jury. Basically, you have a pre-determined opinion that requires an ever-expanding conspiracy theory to maintain. Everyone is in on denying you the satisfaction of seeing a kid be punished for getting in the way of a riot.

Nope, I'm asking where you got your law degree from that you understand the law better than the sitting judge. What are your credentials that I should give your opinion greater weight than the judge's?

All of this was thrashed out before the trial started. Again, you're throwing out headlines you read without realizing that this all has been settled. Like it or not, Kyle Rittenhouse is not a murderer, he was found not guilty, and I've seen nothing from you that indicates you have a better understanding of the law than the prosecution, the judge and the jury. Basically, you have a pre-determined opinion that requires an ever-expanding conspiracy theory to maintain. Everyone is in on denying you the satisfaction of seeing a kid be punished for getting in the way of a riot.
Nope, I'm asking where you got your law degree from that you understand the law better than the sitting judge

Aileen Cannon is a sitting judge.

I was right, she was corrected.

I've done reasonably well with my own prosecutions.

Again, you're throwing out headlines you read without realizing that this all has been settled

Yet I'm the one feeding you folks facts from the trial.

In what universe? Maybe in the fever swamp, but in reality, we held a trial in which all the evidence was laid out and considered. What you say didn't happen.
Did he, or did he not, have a rifle?
Did he, or did he not, fire that rifle?
Are people dead, because of the shooting?

That's what I said happened. What didn't?

Forum List

Back