Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

I am just asking the question what would've happened if Rittenhouse didn't bring the rifle in the first place?
He'd have likely gotten his ass beat. He put out the fire with a fire extinguisher. he was attacked for doing so.

try reading the news instead of comix.

And what would've happen if Rittenhouse pit out the fire without the rifle?

He would have used an extinguisher which, as it happens, is what he used.

I'm being facetious here but seriously, if you're asking me, do I think Rosenbaum would have attacked him if he hadn't been armed? Absolutely.

Rosenbaum had mental problems and his getting enraged over the dousing of his dumpster fire was irrational. It might also explain his rash decision to chase and threaten a guy armed with an AR.
Have you ever wondered why two different groups of people would chase the same armed man?

No. I know why two different groups chased him. The first group - led by Rosenbaum - chased him for putting out the fire. The second group - including Grosskreutz and Huber - chased him because they thought Kyle was an active shooter.

The wrinkle here is that, though we could commend the second group for trying to stop what they thought was an active shooter, the dynamics of the situation was very confusing and so they were wrong about that. It was further exacerbated by the fact that Kyle didn't know that these guys thought him an active shooter. He just figured they were after him for the same reason; putting out the dumpster fire.
My contention is Rittenhouse initiated the violence by bringing an armed weapon to a protest.
That one doesn't wash because there were others there who were armed and no one was triggered by the sight of their weapons.

You people can spin this any way you want to make Rittenhouse the Devil incarnate but the truth is, all of your arguments fall flat because everything you say he's guilty of was also perpetrated by other people that were there at the same time.

1.) Every single person there was out after curfew just like Rittenhouse.

2.) There were others who went to this riot armed as well as Rittenhouse, including Grosskreutz, the second or third guy (I forget which) Rittenhouse shot.

He would have used an extinguisher which, as it happens, is what he used.

I'm being facetious here but seriously, if you're asking me, do I think Rosenbaum would have attacked him if he hadn't been armed? Absolutely.

Rosenbaum had mental problems and his getting enraged over the dousing of his dumpster fire was irrational. It might also explain his rash decision to chase and threaten a guy armed with an AR.

No. I know why two different groups chased him. The first group - led by Rosenbaum - chased him for putting out the fire. The second group - including Grosskreutz and Huber - chased him because they thought Kyle was an active shooter.

The wrinkle here is that, though we could commend the second group for trying to stop what they thought was an active shooter, the dynamics of the situation was very confusing and so they were wrong about that. It was further exacerbated by the fact that Kyle didn't know that these guys thought him an active shooter. He just figured they were after him for the same reason; putting out the dumpster fire.

That one doesn't wash because there were others there who were armed and no one was triggered by the sight of their weapons.

You people can spin this any way you want to make Rittenhouse the Devil incarnate but the truth is, all of your arguments fall flat because everything you say he's guilty of was also perpetrated by other people that were there at the same time.

1.) Every single person there was out after curfew just like Rittenhouse.

2.) There were others who went to this riot armed as well as Rittenhouse, including Grosskreutz, the second or third guy (I forget which) Rittenhouse shot.
Rittenhouse is the only person who killed people, so your comparison fails!

Everyone has a right to defend themselves; but you can only respond with deadly force if you, yourself, is being threatened with deadly force. Rittenhouse was not!

Vas you dere, chollie?

Think the asshole was reaching for the gun to see if it was made of rubber?

stop trolling.

That's nonsense!
Nope you are confused, as usual. It was proven in court that was exactly what happen.

That helped to get him the verdict of self defense.

Rosenbaum idiot family are going to have a hellva time proving anything in court with so much video evidence available that shows Kyle being attacked by the assholes. The same strong evidence that gave him the not guilty verdict in the criminal trial.

Some lawyer eventually convinced the family that if they sued then Kyle would settle just to make it go away. Either that or the hopes they could get a few idiot hate filled Moon Bats on the jury, like you.

Nope you are confused, as usual. It was proven in court that was exactly what happen.

That helped to get him the verdict of self defense.

Rosenbaum idiot family are going to have a hellva time proving anything in court with so much video evidence available that shows Kyle being attacked by the assholes. The same strong evidence that gave him the not guilty verdict in the criminal trial.

Some lawyer eventually convinced the family that if they sued then Kyle would settle just to make it go away. Either that or the hopes they could get a few idiot hate filled Moon Bats on the jury, like you.
You fuckers think it is okay to carry a firearm whereever you go? Well, it is not okay! And fuck you for thinking that!

You and your 2nd Amendment pussy's are the ones trolling! You act like it is normal to grab a gun and go looking for a protest?
and you act like everyone that owns a firearm, and carries for self protection, is out to murder someone.

Do you carry a parasol, so your shadow doesn't scare you to death?

Forum List

Back