Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

You have absolutely no proof of that.

Me as Kyles lawyer

Your honor "projection and speculation", so please strike this from the record.

Judge - sustained, and with a stern warning to prosecutor Billy Boy, otherwise that will basically instruct him to be careful because the case is about to be thrown out due to such sleazy tactics that are being shown by him.
Rittenhouse was attacked with a skateboard and a plastic bag. Neither are deadly weapons. Rittenhouse, on the otherhand, brought a deadly weapon to a protest that was none of his business! He brought that weapon to shoot somebody! Those murders were premeditated.

Unhinged lunatic with a plastic bag?
Question for you Billo, and this is not a gotcha. If, instead of the rifle, Rittenhouse had a concealed pistol and managed to draw it and shoot the first attacker just as before, and all the facts were other wise the same, would you find Rittenhouse guilty criminally, or inversely more civilly liable?

Question for you Billo, and this is not a gotcha. If, instead of the rifle, Rittenhouse had a concealed pistol and managed to draw it and shoot the first attacker just as before, and all the facts were other wise the same, would you find Rittenhouse guilty criminally, or inversely more civilly liable?
My issue with Rittenhouse is that he introduced deadly force. It doesn't matter whether it is a rifle, or a hand gun, it's still deadly force.

My issue with Rittenhouse is that he introduced deadly force. It doesn't matter whether it is a rifle, or a hand gun, it's still deadly force.
Interesting. One does have a right to self defense yes? especially given that multiple attackers or persons nearby were armed. Without being armed he might have been Reginald Denny'd by his attackers at least.

I've noticed that.

Thing is, if you look at this at the basic human psychological level, to most of the people here who vilify Rittenhouse, his actions on that day are not really the problem. The issue for them is that, to them, Rittenhouse embodies or represents a subculture that they hate.
You are exactly right... They have a movement built up around some crazy shite, and because of this they are constantly in attack mode because of their guilty minds. What's worse is that the American family is being undermined from within by the weakness exampled in the garden.

Satan didn't stop his attacks after the garden, he intensified them.

Regardless his days are numbered. Thank God.

Interesting. One does have a right to self defense yes? especially given that multiple attackers or persons nearby were armed. Without being armed he might have been Reginald Denny'd by his attackers at least.
Common sense. Yes.

Forum List

Back