Kyle Rittenhouse was RIGHT- Ana Kasparian?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

So I've heard this lady (which I'll refer to her now that she's recovering) has openly spoken some truth and is being scourged and purged by other YT leftwing apparatchiks. I've notice the rarity of people going from right to wrong. Most former liberals tend to go Libertarian at least when they finally taste the fruit of truth. I don't expect het to be giving speeches at GOP events anytime soon anyway.

• Banned
Something tells me she's also at the point in life where she has instincts to reproduce and raise children. Being that she is an alpha female, she wants an alpha male, and there are no real men At ALL, in her political circles. She's probably also sick of being a miserable bitch all the time. Life is too wonderful to deliberately embrace ignorance and hate your own country along with most of your fellow citizens that are repulsed by everything bed wetters promote and worship.

Life is too wonderful to deliberately embrace ignorance

Yet here you are doing it on the daily.

Pop and fresh went looking for trouble and found it. He got his wish; to be famous. The net result? He's welcome in a certain segment of the nation that is dying out and being left behind. As for ignorance...there are some people who still think the 2020 election was fraudulent. Can you imagine that level of ignorance?

Yet here you are doing it on the daily.

Pop and fresh went looking for trouble and found it. He got his wish; to be famous. The net result? He's welcome in a certain segment of the nation that is dying out and being left behind. As for ignorance...there are some people who still think the 2020 election was fraudulent. Can you imagine that level of ignorance?
Speaking of ignorance, what about all those who think the 2016 election was fraudulent?

There’s a pattern here. Do you see it?

Something tells me she's also at the point in life where she has instincts to reproduce and raise children. Being that she is an alpha female, she wants an alpha male, and there are no real men At ALL, in her political circles. She's probably also sick of being a miserable bitch all the time. Life is too wonderful to deliberately embrace ignorance and hate your own country along with most of your fellow citizens that are repulsed by everything bed wetters promote and worship.
You old fool the only manhood you have left is in yer dreams.

Forum List

Back