la county deputy tosses woman on ground

So sometimes you do support vigilante justice.
Thats not vigilante justice

In my state in many circumstances citizens have a legal right to protect their property from theft

This woman had no legal right to do as she pleases in defiance of the police

You mean the 1st amendment we now know Biden's DOJ has tramped all over for year silencing people's right to speak their minds and views freely on social media especially to help get him elected and to suppress discussion of his crimes?
I can only assume your are trying to change the subject because you know youre wrong on this topic,,

In my state in many circumstances citizens have a legal right to protect their property from theft
So you want them to take the law into their own hands rather than let the courts decide if the law is being broken.

So it’s vigilante justice by your definition.

Maybe. Like I said, if you don't agree with an order given you by the police, FILE A FUCKING COMPLAINT WITH A JUDGE.

But arguing with a cop is just begging to get yourself arrested (or worse).
she never got that chance because she was assualted by the cop,,

what law is it that says she is required to follow cops instructions when not under arrest??

I can wait,,
I cant give you a link to a law that says that specifically but the authority if the police certainly exists

How can they do their job if the public is free to ignore them and their commands?

I cant give you a link to a law that says that specifically but the authority if the police certainly exists

How can they do their job if the public is free to ignore them and their commands?
it exists personally only if you are under arrest..

SCOTUS has ruled on both videoing cops as legal and interference being a physical act,, she committed no crimes,,

So you want them to take the law into their own hands rather than let the courts decide if the law is being broken.
Citizens have a legal right to use deadly force to protect their property from thieves

But there are limits

Citizens have NO legal right to assault the police under any circumstances

Citizens have a legal right to use deadly force to protect their property from thieves

But there are limits

Citizens have NO legal right to assault the police under any circumstances
why are you trying to change the subject??

that never happened in this case,,

it exists personally only if you are under arrest..

SCOTUS has ruled on both videoing cops as legal and interference being a physical act,, she committed no crimes,,
I have not disagreed that the woman may have had a legal right to video the arrest of her husband

But she had no legal right to defy police orders even if the police were wrong

Forum List

Back