la county deputy tosses woman on ground

You are offering a one in a million exception
No, I’m illustrating a point. Police are not the ultimate authority and you are within your rights to defend yourself from them.

Police have no more right to rape someone as they do to issue an unlawful command.

People who stand there like idiots filming shit are fucking morons. "Ohhh I'm gonna put this on Wuuurlstar and get some likes, because I'm just a fucking nobody and nobody's ever heard of me. Now I'll be famous..."

:laughing0301:

White is only ever mentioned when the other person is black.

Black is only ever mentioned when (regardless of the reason) the other person is white.

It helps perpetuate that myth that all blacks are somehow just babes in the woods. That they are all victims of the mean nazi super ultra mega maga white supremacist racist colonizers.

what crime did he comitt?? what did he steal??

You will find out in due time. Store video. Parking lot video if breaking into cars? Perhaps pulled a gun on an older person to take the purse? who knows>?
Car contents, pockets, purse etc. Really, it is none of your business. It is the business of the Police and the aggrieved party.
Was it a clean? up to date car? If not tow it in for scrap. I pay enough "un-insured motorist" due to these sorts.

You will find out in due time. Store video. Car contents, pockets, purse etc. Really, it is none of your business. It is the business of the Police and the aggrieved party.
Was it a clean? up to date car? If not tow it in for scrap. I pay enough "un-insured motorist" due to these sorts.
so as of yet there is no crime we know of they committed,,

thankfully in this country you are innocent until proven guilty,,

I wait in longing for what they did steal,, if anything,,

If she wasn't breaking the law, what did she need to comply to?
According to the news report, she and her husband had been detained by Winco security for theft, then they attacked the Winco security personnel. That's why the LA Sheriffs were called. The Deputies were taking custody of suspects detained by the security officers.

The Police knew something that you don't know. They don't just drag in random persons in the area (not often). "Oh look Jimmy, theres' a black one. must be them". don't happen.

According to the news report, she and her husband had been detained by Winco security for theft, then they attacked the Winco security personnel. That's why the LA Sheriffs were called. The Deputies were taking custody of suspects detained by the security officers.
could you copy and paste with a link to that?? that is not in the link of the OP,,

Another quick example of context mattering.

Tossing her to the ground while struggling with her is one thing.

Tossing her to the ground off of a rooftop is quite another.

Ok, but you cant tell the cops to pound sand till you are convicted of the crime

They can take you to jail although you may or may not be released on bail pending a trial

Another quick example of context mattering.

Tossing her to the ground while struggling with her is one thing.

Tossing her to the ground off of a rooftop is quite another.
I didnt see her struggle,, the cop walked up and grabbed her and threw he to the ground because she wouldnt stop filming,,

The Police knew something that you don't know. They don't just drag in random persons in the area (not often). "Oh look Jimmy, theres' a black one. must be them". don't happen.
Sometimes it does.

No, I’m illustrating a point. Police are not the ultimate authority and you are within your rights to defend yourself from them.

Police have no more right to rape someone as they do to issue an unlawful command.
If you are resisting rape I think you’ll be ok

Resisting arrest for suspected theft not so much

Ok, but you cant tell the cops to pound sand till you are convicted of the crime

They can take you to jail although you may or may not be released on bail pending a trial
when did I say you could,,,

you keep twisting my words like the typical leftist,,

how about we stick to the facts we know and the words being said??

Preposterous. Street Police are not the court. They bring in and charge suspects. They seldom mess up. Criminals continually mess up over decades.//

Forum List

Back