Labor Union policies

ZooGardens

Jan 10, 2016
This is what I would do, if I were in charge.

I would bring back labor unions, with these regulations.

1. Labor Unions must be led by Labor and Employment Attorneys, who have gone through the Yankee White background check and an FBI Organized Crime, and Rico Background check and a standard Sheriff's office background check and a mental health examination.

2. The Labor and Employment Attorneys that run the Labor Union cannot :

*Be an Organized crime figure / member
*Have connections with / to Organized Crime
*Have Family members who are Organized Crime figures / members
*Have Family members who have connections with / to Organized Crime
*Have a criminal record
*Have represented clients in Criminal Court.
*Have Connections with / to a Sitting Politician
*Have Connections with / to a former Politician that has been a politician, less than 30 years ago.

3. The Labor and Employment Attorneys that run the Labor Union... must be on a Retainer agreement, to represent all Union workers that are members of the Union.

4. The labor unions are not permitted to :

*Fund the criminal defense of, or represent Union members who are charged with committing a criminal act.
*Fund the criminal defense of, Fund the civil representation of, or represent Union members who are squatters residing in / on property that isn't in their name.
*Fund the representation of, or Represent union members who are being fired for inadequate and/or unproductive working performance.

*Fund political advertisements and campaigns.
*Endorse politicians.
*Provide or furnish gifts to Politicians / Judges / Juries.
*Pay politicians / Judges / Juries.

5. The Labor Unions are required to :

Negotiate for, and if necessary... sue for higher wages, better benefits, better accommodations, and more inclusive workplaces.
Pay for Private investigators to investigate discrimination claims.
Pay for Lawyers in Discrimination and worker's rights cases.
Fund healthcare, paid vacation and retirement benefits for their union workers.
Represent the best interests of Union workers at their state senator and representatives office.

1. Labor Unions must be led by Labor and Employment Attorneys, who have gone through the Yankee White background check and an FBI Organized Crime, and Rico Background check and a standard Sheriff's office background check and a mental health examination.

*Have a criminal record
*Have Connections with / to a former Politician that has been a politician, less than 30 years ago.

3. The Labor and Employment Attorneys that run the Labor Union... must be on a Retainer agreement, to represent all Union workers that are members of the Union.

*Fund the criminal defense of, or represent Union members who are charged with committing a criminal act.
*Fund the criminal defense of, Fund the civil representation of, or represent Union members who are squatters residing in / on property that isn't in their name.
*Fund the representation of, or Represent union members who are being fired for inadequate and/or unproductive working performance.

*Endorse politicians.

Negotiate for, and if necessary... sue for higher wages, better benefits, better accommodations, and more inclusive workplaces.
Represent the best interests of Union workers at their state senator and representatives office.

Sounds good. First outlaw all government employee unions.

*Have a criminal record

*Endorse politicians.

Why target gov unions ?

*Have a criminal record

*Endorse politicians.

Why target gov unions ?

Why are they needed?

*Have a criminal record

*Endorse politicians.

Why target gov unions ?

Why are they needed?

Unionized workers can better bargain for fair wages and better work enviornment .

*Have a criminal record

*Endorse politicians.

Why target gov unions ?

Why are they needed?

Unionized workers can better bargain for fair wages and better work enviornment .

Why do government workers need to do either of those?

Forum List

Back