Ladies And Gents.....Dana Loesch

Lying about something easily disproved because the event was filmed.......yes, that's funny.

You're the liar.....you can't prove it never happened and you couldn't care less....as if CNN is going to feature one of their own hand-picked audience acting like a psycho on national tv.

Lying about something easily disproved because the event was filmed.......yes, that's funny.

You're the liar.....you can't prove it never happened and you couldn't care less....as if CNN is going to feature one of their own hand-picked audience acting like a psycho on national tv.
The event is all on film, my friend. All on film. Show us the part where they rushed her and screamed "Burn Her!"

This woman is mesmerizing.....watching her put the LASH (pun) :whip: to the commiecrats and Gollywood pervs makes my day.

Every morning she spends an hour washing off all the blood

What blood? What are you talking about?

She may not agree with Nikolas Cruz massacring children, but she’ll fight to the death to defend his roght to do so.

And profit from it.

The event is all on film, my friend. All on film. Show us the part where they rushed her and screamed "Burn Her!"

So if it isn't on tape (that's what it's called in the 21st century) it didn't happen? seriously?

This woman is mesmerizing.....watching her put the LASH (pun) :whip: to the commiecrats and Gollywood pervs makes my day.

What blood? What are you talking about?

She may not agree with Nikolas Cruz massacring children, but she’ll fight to the death to defend his roght to do so.

And profit from it.

Yep. Planned Parenthood profited to the tune of 229 million dollars last year.

Who knew that killing was so profitable. Actually, everyone who wasn't a Democrat did.

That sounds like something Trump said about Megan in a presidential debate. You weren’t freaking out when Trump said that were you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I can’t stand Megyn Kelly. She spent years working for the evil that resulted in Trump. What Trump said was certainly shameful, unpresidential, and any pher adjective for childish or vulgar. But Megyn’s no innocent.

Good for them. Providing important health services and creating jobs.
Yep, because ripping humans to shreds is an important health service. While an occasional killing by some crazy kid demands we punish 350 million people.

Great logic there Einstien.

Yep, because ripping humans to shreds is an important health service. While an occasional killing by some crazy kid demands we punish 350 million people.

People need health services. They don’t need assault rifles unless they’re planning an assault.

People need health services. They don’t need assault rifles unless they’re planning an assault.
You're wrong there. People need both, but planned parenthood is not a health service. It is a blood bath. Talk about having to take an hour to wash the blood off.

Is she crying some more about imaginary people screaming "burn her!"?

And your proof that didn't happen is?

p.s. because somebody (leftist idiot) said so, right?

Well she's a conservative and works for the NRA so we already know she's a liar and hypocrite.
Love this hypocrisy. Ya sexist pos. Your war on women is noted

Your fake outrage is cute. Pretending to give a shit about women. Adorable.

Forum List

Back