🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ladies.. Off with the Pants

Gunny

953.jpg

RetiredGySgt

856.jpg

My wife is Filipino and I do not have a single tattoo anywhere on my body. One of the DUMBEST things to do is get tattoos. Ohh and I am taller then my wife. Not tall myself only 5'9" but tall enough.

It was done with Sharpies, and thats your girlfriend.

lol.

I wouldn't mind her as my girlfriend. Unfortunately I have no girlfriends. In fact I only have 2 real life friends at all and they are both former Marines. I see them about twice a year.

My wife is Filipino and I do not have a single tattoo anywhere on my body. One of the DUMBEST things to do is get tattoos. Ohh and I am taller then my wife. Not tall myself only 5'9" but tall enough.

lol.

I wouldn't mind her as my girlfriend. Unfortunately I have no girlfriends. In fact I only have 2 real life friends at all and they are both former Marines. I see them about twice a year.

OK then, fine, I'll find a new pic for you. Hold on a sec. :cool:

lol.

OK then, fine, I'll find a new pic for you. Hold on a sec. :cool:

I am 52 and have a full beard. Though my wife cuts it back to almost nothing every couple months. Ohh and I am a tad heavy.

Summer it's sun dresses and rompers all the time. Much cooler than shorts and girly too.

Winter: slacks to school. Home: fleece.

What happened to the days of women wearing dresses and skirts, I liked those days..

Sure you did.....

Fat+Woman.jpg

Who's up for a Wal-Mart trip?
(I'll stay home thank you.)

There are certainly some visual advantages to dresses and skirts Butt alas some visions simply terrify the kids and leave them scarred for life.

Last edited:
What happened to the days of women wearing dresses and skirts, I liked those days..

I don't know Lumpy 1, but I loved those days when women wore dresses.

A guy I knew had a great 'shoe mirror', and to this day he still swears that this one lady had a real life tattoo of Willy Nelson with his beard up there.

Forum List

Back