Ladies, what would you do?

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
clown.jpg

I think most women would stop and give him a ride, because deep down inside they like clowns.Which is why so many women end up in a relationship with one.

What would I do? Never mind that I recognize this particular clown, so I would speed up, and if there was a mud puddle I would swerve and soak him. Seriously, though. I loathe clowns. Also balloons. And birthday parties. Even if a clown was standing on the side of the road with a cute puppy, I would not offer him a ride.

As for being lost- who asks a hitchhiker for directions?!

• Banned
I wonder if he's happy in prison.

One of the best birthday cards I ever bought was for a loved one who suffers from a fear of clowns.

On the cover is a drawing of a clown with the question, "What's scarier than a clown?"

On the inside was the answer, "Two clowns" with a drawing of same.

I like Halloween. I always put effort into having a good costume. I have only repeated the same costume once. In 2014 and 2015 was a clown. More women are scared of clowns than you can imagine. Good friends had trouble talking to me because I made them nervous as a clown.

I doubt any sane woman would even hear when the clown said he was late for a birthday party.

I like Halloween. I always put effort into having a good costume. I have only repeated the same costume once. In 2014 and 2015 was a clown. More women are scared of clowns than you can imagine. Good friends had trouble talking to me because I made them nervous as a clown.

I doubt any sane woman would even hear when the clown said he was late for a birthday party.

You have issues. Seriously, do you know why they had trouble talking to you? Because as a clown, they knew you would taste funny.

You have issues. Seriously, do you know why they had trouble talking to you? Because as a clown, they knew you would taste funny.

One of those at the party has already tasted me, and she liked it.

Issues? lol I have a great life and lots to be thankful for. If you call that having "issues", I'm fine with it.

Forum List

Back