"lady" accuses cops of stopping her while walking black...tsk tsk....camera was rolling

The so called "black experience" is a sham. The vast majority of these accusations are flat out lies. People don't get pulled over for being black. They are just liars and often the only racists in the picture. The black community really needs to fix their long list of problems.

It's good that the video showed exactly what happened. That's why I'm surprised that cops are whining so much about people videoing them.

Cops only "whine" when whoever is doing to filming is getting in the way of their duty. Fact is every time you get pulled over, you are being filmed and now most cops have body cams. I'd be willing to bet that videos have exonerated more cops than they've convicted.

I'm all for video. However, when cops refuse to do their jobs because they are afraid of being caught abusing their power, we have a problem. Those cops should be fired and replaced with cops that aren't as likely to break the law.

Show me the evidence where cops have refused to do their job because they were being filmed.
It happened in a case where I sat on the jury. It wasn't so much the cop was not doing his job for fear of being caught doing something wrong but rather he relented in an arrest for fear of being unfairly video'd in a light that would be edited to present itself as abusive. That kinda makes me feel less safe in my mostly fatherless county.

It's good that the video showed exactly what happened. That's why I'm surprised that cops are whining so much about people videoing them.

Cops only "whine" when whoever is doing to filming is getting in the way of their duty. Fact is every time you get pulled over, you are being filmed and now most cops have body cams. I'd be willing to bet that videos have exonerated more cops than they've convicted.

I'm all for video. However, when cops refuse to do their jobs because they are afraid of being caught abusing their power, we have a problem. Those cops should be fired and replaced with cops that aren't as likely to break the law.

Show me the evidence where cops have refused to do their job because they were being filmed.
It happened in a case where I sat on the jury. It wasn't so much the cop was not doing his job for fear of being caught doing something wrong but rather he relented in an arrest for fear of being unfairly video'd in a light that would be edited to present itself as abusive. That kinda makes me feel less safe in my mostly fatherless county.

Bottom line, he didn't do his job. It's a hard job, so if they can't do it, they need to do something else.

Bottom line, he didn't do his job. It's a hard job, so if they can't do it, they need to do something else.

Bottom line, you buy into Roshawn's story without a shred of evidence. Me, I don't buy into other's opinion or perception without evidence. Where is the court transcript?

Body cams protect police and the public. False accusations have a more impartial 'witness' to disproven in either instance.

She lied about nothing. She was walking on the side of the street. She was not impeding any traffic. Other than suggesting that she walk against the flow of traffic, they had no reason to ask for ID.

About 39 seconds in...she's walking essentially in the middle of the street. And by accounts, this had happened several times before filming started.

She lied about nothing. She was walking on the side of the street. She was not impeding any traffic. Other than suggesting that she walk against the flow of traffic, they had no reason to ask for ID.

About 39 seconds in...she's walking essentially in the middle of the street. And by accounts, this had happened several times before filming started.

And with sidewalks on both sides of the street she had no reason to be anywhere on the road.

I think she was trying to fly.

They both did their job. They just know that shakedown politics get in the way. Thanks.

Bottom line, you buy into Roshawn's story without a shred of evidence. Me, I don't buy into other's opinion or perception without evidence. Where is the court transcript?
Check with the PG County courthouse in Upper Marlboro, MD and look for domestic abuse cases tried in April 2015.

Check with the PG County courthouse in Upper Marlboro, MD and look for domestic abuse cases tried in April 2015.

The onus isn't on me to find the evidence to support your claim.

Did you watch the video? She was clearly walking IN the street. Asking for an ID is SOP.
Yes. That would be why I wrote that she was walking on the side of the street. As she was. She was doing nothing illegal. It was a golf course community residential street; not a freaking interstate. They had no reason to ask her for her ID.

Did you watch the video? She was clearly walking IN the street. Asking for an ID is SOP.
Yes. That would be why I wrote that she was walking on the side of the street. As she was. She was doing nothing illegal. It was a golf course community residential street; not a freaking interstate. They had no reason to ask her for her ID.

Then you admit that you're dishonest since the video shows her walking in the street.

Then you admit that you're dishonest since the video shows her walking in the street.
Is everyone in Texas as illiterate as you? I wrote: "She was walking on the side of the street" See there where I said was was walking on the "side of the street." If one is on the side of the street, guess what dumbfuck? They are on the street.

Is everyone in Texas as illiterate as you? I wrote: "She was walking on the side of the street" See there where I said was was walking on the "side of the street." If one is on the side of the street, guess what dumbfuck? They are on the street.

She walking in the street. How can you not see that? At one point she was damn near in the very center of the street.

You are one dishonest fuck.

She walking in the street. How can you not see that? At one point she was damn near in the very center of the street.

And you are one illiterate fuck. She was on the street. The fucking side of the street for most of the video. Once the stopped and explained to her that it was better for her to walk towards the flow of traffic, they had no need to detain her for identification. That is the fucking point here.

Most cops who oppose cameras....are doing it from a pride and ego thing. Like being accused of something you don't do. The ones I'm close with say the body cam is a "symbol of distrust" slapped on them after a decade of service and honesty.

HOWEVER....as they see more and more bullshit and false allegations exposed....and morons and trash society exposed...they're loving it.

So am i.

This....like MOST claims of police abuse.....was a lie and it got exposed.

And you are one illiterate fuck. She was on the street. The fucking side of the street for most of the video. Once the stopped and explained to her that it was better for her to walk towards the flow of traffic, they had no need to detain her for identification. That is the fucking point here.

She was walking in the street and SOP is to ask for ID whenever a cop is engaged with a citizen. They want to know who the person and make sure there are no outstanding warrants and it also helps when they are writing their daily report.

Forum List

Back