Land O’Lakes is removing the Native American woman who has appeared on its containers of butter and margarine since 1928

I'll fold a box flat and put it in the archives with the 50s Aunt Jemina box.

42655AC700000578-4701286-image-m-25_1500220655307.jpg

Cool, you can mothball it along with all your Lil Black Sambo memorabilia! :rolleyes-41:

1934lbs.jpg
sambo.jpg

Last edited:
This is still a quality product, my friends!

PC culture strikes again! Yay
Fuck 'em. I'll have no truck with political correctness. PC strikes again from the baby whiners with no life to have anything better to do and LoL folded like a cheap suit and bowed to stupid pressure that a mere picture of an Indian is somehow "racist." FWIW, "racism" is judging a person negatively just because of their race, not just showing a picture of them. I'l be avoiding their products in the future. Let the PC police support their asses from now on.

Yeah, good move IMHO. The picture depicts a sexy, subservient Native American female stereotype. It was time for a change.
Btw - I think Land O Lake products are excellent! :)

When only images of old white men are left on food cartons.... youll be complaining about advertising not being inclusive.
View attachment 324163

People are fucking idiots getting upset about everything, lets just erase everything, no people of color in advertising images, then exploitation cant be claimed. Take the guy with the sombrero off the corn chip bag as well. How dare some white guy even think........ If that picture of an indian lady such a turn on to you... maybe you just need to get a life. Theres other options besides the dairy isle.

No one suggested any such thing. Relax. Only the racist or stereotypical ads.

2395.jpg
But Dr. Loveless, what is racist or stereotypical about an ad that is accurate and factual? Not only isn't it a put down or discrimination against any African tribesman for simply showing them as they are, I dare you to find one that actually wants or wears a business dress shirt! What would be RACIST would be refusing to sell him one if he wanted it, ON ACCOUNT OF HIS RACE!

The San Diego 9 in the National League have a Roman Catholic priest as a mascot, yet no one thinks its offensive.

Suppose another team decided to have an islamic Ayatollah as a mascot, or perhaps an African Witch Doctor?

Yeah, good move IMHO. The picture depicts a sexy, subservient Native American female stereotype. It was time for a change.

When only images of old white men are left on food cartons.... youll be complaining about advertising not being inclusive.
View attachment 324163

People are fucking idiots getting upset about everything, lets just erase everything, no people of color in advertising images, then exploitation cant be claimed. Take the guy with the sombrero off the corn chip bag as well. How dare some white guy even think........ If that picture of an indian lady such a turn on to you... maybe you just need to get a life. Theres other options besides the dairy isle.

2395.jpg
What is racist about it? What is stereotypical about it? Its a humorous ad involving guys who wear suits and a guy across the world who is in a tribe. Why is that wrong? Do you think that tribesman might think they look funny for the way they dress in suits? OF COURSE HE THINKS THAT!

This person exists and he thinks the way you dress looks funny, guaranteed.

nintchdbpict000283262437.jpg

Deleting a positive image of a Native American woman is NOT a victory for Native Americans, it is a victory for stupid idiot liberals.

View attachment 324163

2395.jpg
What is racist about it? What is stereotypical about it? Its a humorous ad involving guys who wear suits and a guy across the world who is in a tribe. Why is that wrong? Do you think that tribesman might think they look funny for the way they dress in suits? OF COURSE HE THINKS THAT!

Your National Geographic guy aside, do you believe these teabagger signs are racist and if not, do give us an example of racism.

090724%20us%20hc%20racist.jpg

foxnews-tea-party-racism.jpg

View attachment 324163

2395.jpg

Your National Geographic guy aside, do you believe these teabagger signs are racist and if not, do give us an example of racism.

090724%20us%20hc%20racist.jpg

foxnews-tea-party-racism.jpg
YES! Of course those are racist, but that first ad was not. You fucking people are annoying because pof the fact that you call things racist, that arent racist. Learn the god damn difference already or shut the fuck up.

An ad with a tribesman does not automatically = racism.

I really do think whites need to stop thinking they get to determine what's offensive to other races. You guys get pissy if the word white is accurately used to describe things done by white people.
oh the irony. Insert the word black where white is. This is YOU

Forum List

Back