Land O’Lakes is removing the Native American woman who has appeared on its containers of butter and margarine since 1928

1587060060434.png

Of all the shit that Native Americans have had to put up with,
this is what they want to get snowflakey about ? It is good butter - great for pie crusts, sauteing with olive oil and all kinds of stuff

The Grand Forks Tribune noted that many Native people, including North Dakota state Rep. Ruth Buffalo (D), have called the woman’s image racist. Buffalo told the paper the image goes “hand-in-hand with human and sex trafficking of our women and girls.… by depicting Native women as sex objects.”

Yeah, good move IMHO. The picture depicts a sexy, subservient Native American female stereotype. It was time for a change.
Btw - I think Land O Lake products are excellent! :)

When only images of old white men are left on food cartons.... youll be complaining about advertising not being inclusive.
View attachment 324163

People are fucking idiots getting upset about everything, lets just erase everything, no people of color in advertising images, then exploitation cant be claimed. Take the guy with the sombrero off the corn chip bag as well. How dare some white guy even think........ If that picture of an indian lady such a turn on to you... maybe you just need to get a life. Theres other options besides the dairy isle.

No one suggested any such thing. Relax. Only the racist or stereotypical ads.

2395.jpg

Well this add IS dehumanizing and based in ignorance. It's just sad today that a simple picture of an indian holding butter is seen as some kind of sexual exploitation and can be compared side by side with the one you just posted. But I guess if native Americans are upset about it than so be it.
What that butter add alway brought to mind to me was "Land of Lakes" - a reminder that the great Lake area was ruled by the Iroquoi Confederation or the 5 great nations...
I guess considering the level of school education these days it probably is better to take down the add.
Though, You can still call me White and......

I dont really care

I really do think whites need to stop thinking they get to determine what's offensive to other races. You guys get pissy if the word white is accurately used to describe things done by white people.

Yeah, good move IMHO. The picture depicts a sexy, subservient Native American female stereotype. It was time for a change.

But it's perfectly fine if a white woman is cast in the same role?

When only images of old white men are left on food cartons.... youll be complaining about advertising not being inclusive.
View attachment 324163

People are fucking idiots getting upset about everything, lets just erase everything, no people of color in advertising images, then exploitation cant be claimed. Take the guy with the sombrero off the corn chip bag as well. How dare some white guy even think........ If that picture of an indian lady such a turn on to you... maybe you just need to get a life. Theres other options besides the dairy isle.

2395.jpg
But, look at those prices.
Those 4 guys are looking sharp at a good price.

6 bucks for a shirt AND a tie? How much for the bone and nose ring? ;)

Who the fuck would pay for those when they are readily available for free?

So it would be perfectly fine if they used this skank?
Which is what the vast majority of em look like. Only fatter these days.
1587065973318.png

But it's perfectly fine if a white woman is cast in the same role?

Good point. Time for women in general to demand taking down all these images from advertising.
Who's to say this is ok?? obviously promoted by men here.

1587066607838.png

1587066864421.png

View attachment 324163

2395.jpg
But, look at those prices.
Those 4 guys are looking sharp at a good price.

6 bucks for a shirt AND a tie? How much for the bone and nose ring? ;)

Who the fuck would pay for those when they are readily available for free?

Attachments

• 1587066560855.png
    1587066560855.png
    149.9 KB · Views: 27
White women and white left wing fags strike a blow for social justice

Great job!

Somedays I mean you almost wanna go along with globo homo inc just to see them obliterate millions of useful idiots

Of course, who wouldn't rather give her a Coke over Santa Claus?

Thanks_Girl.jpg

If they fuck with my Jemima I'm headed to NK to teach Dong Tu Short how to build shit !
hqdefault.jpg

I really do think whites need to stop thinking they get to determine what's offensive to other races. You guys get pissy if the word white is accurately used to describe things done by white people.

Frankly, I never cared.

Remember the little Mex on Hot Tamales?
379042049_2ad35efb0d_b.jpg
Now its some idiotic flaming Sun image
hot-tamales-theater-boxes-12ct.gif

It's a good thing there aren't real problems in the world for these people to complain about.

Forum List

Back