LAPD: One LA most wanted murderers...25 years on run...brought down; By broken tail light!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Man wanted in 1989 killing arrested after traffic stop for broken headlight

Wow....one of LA's most wanted fugitives....a peaceful immigrant who happened to murder a little on the side....has been on the run foe 25 years.

He's finally caught....300 miles away....when a cop pulls him over...for having a tail light out hahaha!!!! Wonder why cops make petty stops? For one.....hardened criminals don't drive around with a neon sign that says "HEY I'M THE WANTED MURDERER".

And as always....on ALL stops...you never know who you are dealing with.

Bucs90 just busted a man for leaving his shopping cart outside of Shop n Save. Congrats, mall cop.

Bucs90 just busted a man for leaving his shopping cart outside of Shop n Save. Congrats, mall cop.

AHAHA!!! Wow...man....do you work for Comedy Central or something? Your jokes...bro...they're like...so awesome. No..bro...seriously...they're really good!

Wow....one of LA's most wanted fugitives....a peaceful immigrant who happened to murder a little on the side....has been on the run foe 25 years.

He's finally caught....300 miles away....when a cop pulls him over...for having a tail light out hahaha!!!! Wonder why cops make petty stops? For one.....hardened criminals don't drive around with a neon sign that says "HEY I'M THE WANTED MURDERER".

Let me take a wild guess..........he was black and a gang member? ..... :cool:

AHAHA!!! Wow...man....do you work for Comedy Central or something? Your jokes...bro...they're like...so awesome. No..bro...seriously...they're really good!

You were never a cop, you queer. You may have stopped a couple teenagers from shoplifting from Gamestop, but that's it, mall cop.

Let me take a wild guess..........he was black and a gang member? ..... :cool:

LA media didn't say. Which means....cops may not have revealed it yet to be fair.

You were never a cop, you queer. You may have stopped a couple teenagers from shoplifting from Gamestop, but that's it, mall cop.

Gamestop!!?? Hahaha!!! Oh man....I bet they were stealing a Pokémon game weren't they!! Bro...seriously...you NEED to apply to Saturday Night Live!! Not jokin bro...like...go do it bro. They'll definitely hire you!

Gamestop!!?? Hahaha!!! Oh man....I bet they were stealing a Pokémon game weren't they!! Bro...seriously...you NEED to apply to Saturday Night Live!! Not jokin bro...like...go do it bro. They'll definitely hire you!

Pokemon? SNL? Did the mall hire you in 1995?

Democrats all across the nation are erecting 'Free Byron Contreras' shrines and pray alters in their homes. Luckily, I hear Obama has his pardon pen already.

In all seriousness though, I am glad this guy was caught.

Pokemon? SNL? Did the mall hire you in 1995?

1995! Ahahhaha like I'm so old right!!? Where do you come up with this super funny stuff bro!!?

I used to flash my lights at on coming cars when I saw a speed trap because that sort of revenue generation pissed me off.

I was spotted doing so and got pulled over for it. The cop explained that many times they catch people fleeing burglaries or other crimes that way and politely suggest I stop doing so.

I don't do that anymore.

I used to flash my lights at on coming cars when I saw a speed trap because that sort of revenue generation pissed me off.

I was spotted doing so and got pulled over for it. The cop explained that many times they catch people fleeing burglaries or other crimes that way and politely suggest I stop doing so.

I don't do that anymore.

So he told you some bullshit and instead of thinking about the revenue generation which is proven, he spins a yarn about the baddies being caught?

So he told you some bullshit and instead of thinking about the revenue generation which is proven, he spins a yarn about the baddies being caught?
So it was Labor Day weekend and we were traveling on Interstate… there were 7 fucking state troopers issuing speeding tickets on the side of the road on Saturday morning! I wonder if they were looking for thieves escaping, drunk drivers or just harassing people while generating revenues...

police make petty stops because of quotas and their cities are propped up on the citizens shoulders for seat belts and turn signals

police make petty stops because of quotas and their cities are propped up on the citizens shoulders for seat belts and turn signals

Haha...and they target the poorest people...who can't or won't pay...kinda like a pork salesman going door to door in Afghanistan, or a white glove salesman at a BBQ convention!

Idiot.

Tens of thousands die yearly on our roads. Many things contribute to that. That's why cops enforce traffic laws.

So it was Labor Day weekend and we were traveling on Interstate… there were 7 fucking state troopers issuing speeding tickets on the side of the road on Saturday morning! I wonder if they were looking for thieves escaping, drunk drivers or just harassing people while generating revenues...

Easy. Drunks. Potential ones. LONG standing anti DUI technique on high fatality weekends (Labor Day, Memorial Day, etc) is to flood the highway with cops on mornings...so all the potential night time drunks see all the cops. Get the word out "Oh shit...the pigs are all out this week". And later that day at 5pm when they start chugging booze....they remember all those cops they saw earlier. And they dont drive.

See how that works? Deterrence through presence.

Haha...and they target the poorest people...who can't or won't pay...kinda like a pork salesman going door to door in Afghanistan, or a white glove salesman at a BBQ convention!

Idiot.

Tens of thousands die yearly on our roads. Many things contribute to that. That's why cops enforce traffic laws.
…and who enforces traffic laws on them? I see many of the assholes not using turn signals…enjoying slowing traffic down on Interstate...

Forum List

Back