LAPD’s indefensible Dorner pursuit

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
LAPD?s indefensible Dorner pursuit - Salon.com

car_shot-620x412.jpg

Police opened fire on this vehicle in a case of mistaken identity while searching for former Los Angeles police officer Christopher Jordan Dorner.

In hunting down Christopher J. Dorner, hell-bent on murderous revenge over being fired from the Los Angeles Police Department, officers twice fired without warning on three innocent civilians, wounding two of them.

(rw nutters, prove its wrong before you criticize the source or defend LAPD's actions.)

This is a result of the "Militarization of the Police". The US used to have Police like the Sheriff of Mayberry who was polite to the local people, knew how to communicate with them and they liked him. He didn't even carry a gun!

Those days are long gone!

What you have now are Super Hyped Up, Federally Funded, Militarized, Prison Guards with a badge, high firepower weapons and a "shoot first, ask questions later" attitude. So you get what we had there.

By the way, Dorner was a Black Guy driving a Silver Car. Somebody wanna' explain why the Cops shot up a Blue Car with three White Women in it?

You can't.

Most Cops are shit now so you can't trust them. Get off this "I love Law Enforcement" kick you've been on since 9/11. Your life depends on it.

And no, don't mistake this post for me supporting Dorner.

Last edited:
This is a result of the "Militarization of the Police". The US used to have Police like the Sheriff of Mayberry who was polite to the local people, knew how to communicate with them and they liked him. He didn't even carry a gun!

Those days are long gone!

What you have now are Super Hyped Up, Federally Funded, Militarized, Prison Guards with a badge, high firepower weapons and a "shoot first, ask questions later" attitude. So you get what we had there.

By the way, Dorner was a Black Guy driving a Silver Car. Somebody wanna' explain why the Cops shot up a Blue Car with three White Women in it?

You can't.

Most Cops are shit now so you can't trust them. Get off this "I love Law Enforcement" kick you've been on since 9/11. Your life depends on it.

And no, don't mistake this post for me supporting Dorner.

Dorner wasn't driving a silver car. He was driving a black truck. The truck that was shot up was dark blue, coming around the corner very slowly, in the dark, with lights off.

Was it a mistake? Yes. Obviously it was a mistake. But if it had not been for Dorner making specific threats against named targets, no one would have been at the house where one of the named targets lived. The officers were there as a protection detail.

If it had not been for Christopher Dorner, those police wouldn't have been there and no one would have been shot.

The women claimed that they normally drive in the dark early morning hours with their lights off because they don't want their lights to shine into any windows as they corner. Driving in the dark with lights off is prohibited by our traffic laws. It had a part to play in their acting suspicously. While the women should get off with a ticket and a warning, in this case they picked the wrong place at the wrong time to break traffic laws.

are cops too stupid to think of the paper being delivered this way all over the nation?

You're right, it wasn't silver. But it wasn't Black either. It was grey.

Dornersvehicle2_zpsf4932170.jpg

So you're defending the Cops shooting up a vehicle full of people because they were driving around with no lights on? Really?

You need to get off this kick of "I love the Cops and will defend whatever stupid and deadly thing they do because of 9/11".

All over the nation is not the same as a place where a car driving slowly with its lights out is an advertisement for a drive by about to occur.

So you're defending the Cops shooting up a vehicle full of people because they were driving around with no lights on? Really?

You need to get off this kick of "I love the Cops and will defend whatever stupid and deadly thing they do because of 9/11".

If it was not for Dorner, those cops wouldn't have been there in the first place.

Idiot Cop: "Oh look! There's a truck that sorta' matches the description of our suspect. Let's shoot it up and then see what's inside!" :uhoh3:

Idiot American Citizen: "I support Law Enforcement because of 9/11 but don't ask me what Law Enforcement means cause I don't know. I support our troops too even though I have no idea of what they're doing there. Now excuse me while I put this Yellow Ribbon Magnet on my car and wave this American Flag".

If it was not for Dorner, those cops wouldn't have been there in the first place.
You see me supporting Dorner anywhere?

We need to make police private and competitive. Having a monopoly on violence and force is what is killing the citizens.

the lefties can't make up their mind, they say we should worship them, pay them more and give up our guns and rely on them in one breath, then the next they are criticizing them..

liberalism is a mental disorder

Mad Scientist
... Most Cops are shit now so you can't trust them. Get off this "I love Law Enforcement" kick you've been on since 9/11. Your life depends on it....

I have to admit that this part of your post really threw me. There's a part of me that wants to argue this but I really can't.

LAPD, Joe Arpaio, cops ignoring Constitutional rights of the occupy movement, reports of cops breaking down the wrong door, shooting people, shooting dogs -

OTOH, the good cops don't make the news.

Idiot Cop: "Oh look! There's a truck that sorta' matches the description of our suspect. Let's shoot it up and then see what's inside!" :uhoh3:

Idiot American Citizen: "I support Law Enforcement because of 9/11 but don't ask me what Law Enforcement means cause I don't know. I support our troops too even though I have no idea of what they're doing there. Now excuse me while I put this Yellow Ribbon Magnet on my car and wave this American Flag".

My little "thanks" button is MIA and I don't do rep but I agree with your assessment of this knee jerk attitude.

Another one that annoys me is "I'm proud to be an America".

Proud of what? Are you proud of what YOU have done to make America what it is? Usually not.

It would be more accurate to say one is damn effing glad to be an American.

the lefties can't make up their mind, they say we should worship them, pay them more and give up our guns and rely on them in one breath, then the next they are criticizing them..

liberalism is a mental disorder

What does 911 have to do with Christopher Dorner? Can you figure that one out?

Mad Scientist
... Most Cops are shit now so you can't trust them. Get off this "I love Law Enforcement" kick you've been on since 9/11. Your life depends on it....
I have to admit that this part of your post really threw me. There's a part of me that wants to argue this but I really can't.

LAPD, Joe Arpaio, cops ignoring Constitutional rights of the occupy movement, reports of cops breaking down the wrong door, shooting people, shooting dogs -

Joe Arpaio is following the Constitution and State Laws, that's why the Left hates him. But that just gives him more power! Haha!

Mad Scientist

Joe Arpaio is following the Constitution and State Laws, that's why the Left hates him. But that just gives him more power! Haha!

Read what I wrote. I did not write that Arpaio "ignores constitutional rights" but, in point of fact, he does do exactly that.

The reason some like him is that he feeds people's hate and fear of brown people. Arpaio is KKK and makes no secret of it. He doesn't actually do much except arrange photo ops. He's just a watered down little Hitler. Best thing that could happen to AZ is for him to die.

Read the entire article I just posted in this forum. Better yet, go live in AZ for a while.

The cops were way off the reservation on this one.

Now there are two newspaper delivery persons who will never need to deliver anything for the rest of their lives, and rightfully so.

Mad Scientist

Neither do MOST of the instances when a civilian saves themselves or others with a firearm. I notice you don't whine about that or defend it either. Go figure.

Read what I wrote. I did not write that Arpaio "ignores constitutional rights" but, in point of fact, he does do exactly that.

The reason some like him is that he feeds people's hate and fear of brown people. Arpaio is KKK and makes no secret of it. He doesn't actually do much except arrange photo ops. He's just a watered down little Hitler. Best thing that could happen to AZ is for him to die.

Read the entire article I just posted in this forum. Better yet, go live in AZ for a while.
I grew up in SoCal and my wife and I visit friends in AZ all the time, we'd like to move there. My Father owns a home in Mexico (not Tijuana) that we visit at least once a year.

Is it ok for me to comment now?

LAPD?s indefensible Dorner pursuit - Salon.com

car_shot-620x412.jpg

Police opened fire on this vehicle in a case of mistaken identity while searching for former Los Angeles police officer Christopher Jordan Dorner.

In hunting down Christopher J. Dorner, hell-bent on murderous revenge over being fired from the Los Angeles Police Department, officers twice fired without warning on three innocent civilians, wounding two of them.

(rw nutters, prove its wrong before you criticize the source or defend LAPD's actions.)

Seemed more like fear. The area was where they were protecting families on the Dorner Hit List. Most cops think the shooting was stupid and the officers involved jumped the gun so to speak.

It's what Dorner wanted, that and for weirdo's to take up his cause

Forum List

Back