Larry Correia has written a must have book on the 2nd Amendment.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Well, his book is finally out and I am a couple of chapters in. His writing style makes this book one of the must haves in the debate on the 2nd Amendment and our freedom.....he takes on all of the arguments, and handles them with solid information and humor.....he has been dealing with these issues for a long time, and you can tell by the material in the book...

He doesn't take any prisoners, but at the same time, he explains things for those who may be on the fence or just not knowledgeable about these topics...

Amazon product ASIN B0B69H65SC

You should read the book.....you might learn something.....doubtful, but there is always hope.
If he has a solution to the problem of mass shootings happening nearly every day, I would be interested in hearing it. You've given us no clues on the book's content.

I've already conceded that more guns is apparently the only answer. Is that conditional on who gets the added guns?

I'm still quite convinced that the good guys who get a gun will be the source of bad guys with guns.

If he has a solution to the problem of mass shootings happening nearly every day, I would be interested in hearing it. You've given us no clues on the book's content.

I've already conceded that more guns is apparently the only answer. Is that conditional on who gets the added guns?

I'm still quite convinced that the good guys who get a gun will be the source of bad guys with guns.

Yeah....he explains that that is a lie......there are not mass public shootings every day...

Well, his book is finally out and I am a couple of chapters in. His writing style makes this book one of the must haves in the debate on the 2nd Amendment and our freedom.....he takes on all of the arguments, and handles them with solid information and humor.....he has been dealing with these issues for a long time, and you can tell by the material in the book...

He doesn't take any prisoners, but at the same time, he explains things for those who may be on the fence or just not knowledgeable about these topics...

I like these names for Larry Correia...

The Mountain the Writes.....

signal-boost-in-defense-of-the-second-amendment-by-larry-correia

Can we all take the time to look closely at the few pro-gun extremists on this board, for the pupose of determining what they all have in common.

I think this may be able to lead us closer to accepting the theory that the gun problem has everything to do with America's culture of wars over the last 80 years, which has promoted a culture of violence.

You can't flip a switch in the heads of the military minded that allows a slaughter such as Vietnam, then flip the switch off when they come home.

No personal attacks and no names mentioned please.

Can we all take the time to look closely at the few pro-gun extremists on this board, for the pupose of determining what they all have in common.

I think this may be able to lead us closer to accepting the theory that the gun problem has everything to do with America's culture of wars over the last 80 years, which has promoted a culture of violence.

You can't flip a switch in the heads of the military minded that allows a slaughter such as Vietnam, then flip the switch off when they come home.

Europe murdered 15 million men, women and children in just 6 years....1939-1945.

Gun murder in the U.S. in the entire 246 year history?

Europe has the murder problem.....we have a democrat party problem...

Europe murdered 15 million men, women and children in just 6 years....1939-1945.

Gun murder in the U.S. in the entire 246 year history?

Europe has the murder problem.....we have a democrat party problem...
Your reply does contribute.
We're talking about violence and murder abroad that includes bombs.
The score for America, understated or not, is secondary to the fact that the culture of violence has been continuous for nearly 80 years.

Has it been duplicated in the history of other countries?

Yes, it has been and so did those other countries turn to domestic violence against their own people?

Look to the Roman empire as one possible answer.

No personal attacks and no names mentioned please.
Off hand I can't think of many murderers that were combat veterans. You've been watching too many movies and TV shows. As a group veterans just aren't violent people, the military does a very good job of training them in selective violence and when it's acceptable to use and when it isn't. How many WWII and Korean War Canadian vets became murderers? I'd bet a higher percentage of Canadians actually fought in WWII than Americans on a per capita basis.

Last edited:
Off hand I can't think of many murderers that were combat veterans. You've been watching too many movies and TV shows. As a group veterans just aren't violent people, the military does a very good job of training them in selective violence and when it's acceptable to use and when it isn't. How many WWII and Korean War Canadian vets became murderers? I'd bet a higher percentage of Canadians actually fought in WWII than Americans on a per capita basis.
We could investigate your theory on military veterans but that's not what I've suggested. In fact, it could be more like the glorifying of wars and killing by those who have been denied the opportunity.

Think more on the reason why some of the extremist pro-gunners have a fixation on a need for black assault weapons. And then the human silouette targets being used too! What motivates them to do that?

Is this the gun nut bible?

We could investigate your theory on military veterans but that's not what I've suggested. In fact, it could be more like the glorifying of wars and killing by those who have been denied the opportunity.

Think more on the reason why some of the extremist pro-gunners have a fixation on a need for black assault weapons. And then the human silouette targets being used too! What motivates them to do that?
The US doesn't "glorify" war any more than Canada does. The USA has Memorial Day and Veteran's Day. Canada has Vimy Day, Memorial Day, National Patriot's Day (that would be like the USA celebrating the attack on Fort Sumpter by the Confederacy), Orangeman's Day and Remembrance Day.

Forum List

Back