Larry Elder is right, where are the mics in the face of Sanders, Clinton, Schumer re: ANTIFA

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
There is a mic in front of GOP leaders regarding the racists and neo-clowns but no equal concern and request for comments of the Democrats regarding ANTIFA when they assault citizens, destroy property, abuse police and interfere with peaceful assembly.

How and why is this double standard so accepted?

The MSM is shooting for the largest stupid/lunatic audience they can get. Even MSNBC and CNBC GO far left.

They all denounced it whenever asked to immediately without exception.

I've seen lots of video of Republicans denouncing white racism and violence. I don't see the media airing lots of video of libtard Democrat leaders doing the same thing with left-wing racism and violence.

I've seen lots of video of Republicans denouncing white racism and violence. I don't see the media airing lots of video of libtard Democrat leaders doing the same thing with left-wing racism and violence.

You want to be the party in power????.....DEAL WITH IT......LOL

The libtard media even obsessed with condemning Trump for condemning violence on both sides. It's not in the libtard (Democrat) character to condemn left-wing racism and violence. Remember, Hillary Clinton even brought on the DNC stage the mothers of black super-predators so that all the Democrats could wink their approval at left-wing racism and violence.

The far left will not hold own their own to the same standards as the hold non far left..

The far left will never denounce/arrest their terrorists!

There is a mic in front of GOP leaders regarding the racists and neo-clowns but no equal concern and request for comments of the Democrats regarding ANTIFA when they assault citizens, destroy property, abuse police and interfere with peaceful assembly.

How and why is this double standard so accepted?

Umm, the Democrats aren't currently in charge. No one really cares what they have to say at the moment.

Forum List

Back