Last night GREAT for Trump. PA Delegates untold story

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
Fantastic night last night but what you arent hearing from the media is that Trump will get the large majority of PA's unbound delegates.

Nate Silver ‏@NateSilver538 5h5 hours ago

BTW, if you're on the fence about whether tonight was good or *great* for Trump, lean toward great because of the PA uncommitted delegates.

55 retweets 74 likes

and nate despises trump. he concludes trump will get almost all the uncommitted

I think Trump will get at least 40 of the 54 remaining PA delegates.

I am an anti-Trumper, as you all know, but anyone who tries to defend that last night was somehow less than great for the Donald has a screw loose.

I am an anti-Trumper, as you all know, but anyone who tries to defend that last night was somehow less than great for the Donald has a screw loose.

It was better than anyone expected. I was just hoping he would break 50% in 2 states and he outperformed polls in every state, won every county in every state, and topped 60% in 2

allrightee then, the country insists on Donnie,

Not real sure why they want him to be the one that gets his ass handed to him by the democrats, and lose to Clinton but ho am I to argue?

Let it be so....

allrightee then, the country insists on Donnie,

Not real sure why they want him to be the one that gets his ass handed to him by the democrats, and lose to Clinton but ho am I to argue?

Let it be so....
Why Trump Is Probably Two States From Victory
By NATE COHN

After a big night, and given his polling, he may need only to win Indiana and California to avoid a contested convention.

I noticed Chris was standing in the background sweeping up crumbs and grinning like a cat eating shit.

The rules committee do not have to abide the 1237 vote as a prima facie acceptance of DT is the problem.

If they allow the top 8 delegate earners to have nominations on the first ballot, either Rubio or Cruz will be the nominee eventually.

Did any of you Hillary lovers notice that Trump took a series of unscripted questions from the media after his speech? Can you tell us when the hildebeast has ever done that?

Did any of you Hillary lovers notice that Trump took a series of unscripted questions from the media after his speech? Can you tell us when the hildebeast has ever done that?

when she was investigated by house republicans 9 times ?

when she was investigated by house republicans 9 times ?

It was proven that she lied. Now the FBI will prove that she violated federal security laws. But obozo's AG will let her slide, after all, the Clintons are above the law, right?

What the bitch is really scared about is what will happen to her under a Trump administration when the FBI releases its findings. The only elected office she could hold would be chairwoman of the federal prison lesbian discussion group.

Forum List

Back