Last Nights Annoying Hillary Victory Speech.She Did Not Bring Up Any Most Important Issues.

:blsmile: :cow: :cranky: :lalala: The pattern just continues, Hillary never brings up the nuclear crisis in Iran,N.Korea and the other nations involved. Hillary never brings up the job crisis, never brings up the crisis of her Democrat party allowing terrorists to cross the border in hopes to make bombs. Hillary has never spoke of the 20 Trillion dollar debt that could soon collapse the system. Illegal aliens creating a major financial burden, the list goes on and on! :uhoh3:
But Noooo! she can't bring that up with her crowds of 1/2 Human 1/2 Turkeys. Hillary's most concerning issues? The rights of men to use womens restrooms and that Donald Trump is a racist. Thats pretty much what she will run on. :up:
The most annoying thing in her victory speech was her sycophant supporters cheering her every bold "promise." Debt free college for everyone, for instance.

I am also curious to see if even one liberal or democrat shows up on this thread to try to defend this crook.
u see, Hillary doesnt care about the debt, because just like her and all of those liberals in their 70's,,,hey,,,they will all be dead before it takes the USA down the toilet and we become North Korea

Hillary may have not peed during her speech,,,but i am 99% sure she farted, i mean, even dogs watching the speech smelled it.

Warning! Warning!

Childish nutter circle jerk in progress. Well, they all are, aren't they?
Every time we have a circle jerk, sure enough a democrat shows up with their mouth open.
Nah, just pointing out what a bunch of immature assholes you all are.
You got a camera in the USMB bathroom faggot?
You are one of the punks on here I would look forward to meeting in real life, but of course that would never happen, because you are nothing more than an anonymous pussy hiding behind a keyboard.

Warning! Warning!

Childish nutter circle jerk in progress. Well, they all are, aren't they?
Every time we have a circle jerk, sure enough a democrat shows up with their mouth open.
Nah, just pointing out what a bunch of immature assholes you all are.
You got a camera in the USMB bathroom faggot?
You are one of the punks on here I would look forward to meeting in real life, but of course that would never happen, because you are nothing more than an anonymous pussy hiding behind a keyboard.
I live in Arizona and we carry. So whatever faggot, whatever.

I heard a snipet of the cackling hen's speech and she mentioned on women's pay inequality and paid maternity leave to a roaring audience. How stupid are these people? Women have the same pay but not the same jobs. She wants businesses to pay for time off if a gal gets pregnant? Small businesses can't afford it. Why do Democrats think businesses are cash cows that are created to provide jobs?

:blsmile: :cow: :cranky: :lalala: The pattern just continues, Hillary never brings up the nuclear crisis in Iran,N.Korea and the other nations involved. Hillary never brings up the job crisis, never brings up the crisis of her Democrat party allowing terrorists to cross the border in hopes to make bombs. Hillary has never spoke of the 20 Trillion dollar debt that could soon collapse the system. Illegal aliens creating a major financial burden, the list goes on and on! :uhoh3:
But Noooo! she can't bring that up with her crowds of 1/2 Human 1/2 Turkeys. Hillary's most concerning issues? The rights of men to use womens restrooms and that Donald Trump is a racist. Thats pretty much what she will run on. :up:

why would she

all signs would point to her and hers being fck ups

supporters cheering her every bold "promise." Debt free college for everyone, for instance.
She never said that, you lying liar.

Go to 11:38 of this video from last night's Hillary speech.

Now go freak out again because I dared say something about her talking about leaving college debt free. Close enough? Oh, I am so sorry that I did not say the exact words because I am no suck up idiot like you hanging on to her every word as though this is what is going to make your life worth living. You and yours are a pitiful thing to bear, but I hope you find the truth sooner than later.

supporters cheering her every bold "promise." Debt free college for everyone, for instance.

Now go freak out again because I dared say something about her talking about leaving college debt free. Close enough? Oh, I am so sorry that I did not say the exact words because I am no suck up idiot like you hanging on to her every word as though this is what is going to make your life worth living. You and yours are a pitiful thing to bear, but I hope you find the truth sooner than later.

she certainly does say debt free college

Debt free college is another way to imply it's free.

She also should promise a Unicorn in every backyard.

She's going with her strengths. She has nothing to offer in the way of any successes as Sec of State or any policy ideas that will be helpful to the US. She has to keep repeating how she is fighting for men who feel like women, and that the vast right wing conspiracy keeps picking on her.
Only thing Hillary is fighting for is more power.
LA or SanFRan could of been toppled by an 8.0 last night,and she wouldn't of brought it up, apparently, older men sharing bathrooms with 9 year old girls is more important.
L.A. and SF could have an 8.0 earthquake and you couldn't hear it over that screeching voice.

She also should promise a Unicorn in every backyard

if she hasnt already

She also should promise a Unicorn in every backyard

if she hasnt already

Well, they need to get busy with a media campaign because it takes time to create a false issue based on total fabrications.

She's going with her strengths. She has nothing to offer in the way of any successes as Sec of State or any policy ideas that will be helpful to the US. She has to keep repeating how she is fighting for men who feel like women, and that the vast right wing conspiracy keeps picking on her.
Only thing Hillary is fighting for is more power.
LA or SanFRan could of been toppled by an 8.0 last night,and she wouldn't of brought it up, apparently, older men sharing bathrooms with 9 year old girls is more important.
L.A. and SF could have an 8.0 earthquake and you couldn't hear it over that screeching voice.
Every Time Hillary Clinton Takes A Dump, A Gay Monkey Committes Suicide

Forum List

Back